[FNZ] Role Madness [Season 2] Round 6 - Naruto: Mafia Shippuden

Status
Not open for further replies.

MangoSenpai

Argonauts, roll out!
Well the phase ends in 2 hours and likely voting in 1. Mango pushed me to and it’s either a vote in Lind, Usopp or Tpein. I think Tpein is the worst with Usopp being likely town. Soooo, I’m not sure what I’m expected to do in this situation.

I could keep my vote on Lind but that also won’t accomplish anything .

Again, if I wanted to save myself I’d be going all in on Usopp.
I didn't really push you, I voted you, Usopp decided to follow my lead and then he started the entire town pool thingy. Then came T-pein and just went mega nuts

Taking pictures with honeys
Spending all mo-mo-money
If you want it so badly
Then why don't you say so, lady.
You'll be hurt if you'll kiss me
You gotta gotta believe me
But if you want it so badly
Then why don't you say so, lady.
And If you'd wanna take it back
You don't wanna take it back
You don't wanna take it back, my love
Don't you wanna love?
Babe, you don't wanna take it back
Don't wanna take it back
Back, back, back

Light D Lamperouge

𝖂𝖍𝖆𝖙 𝕮𝖔𝖚𝖑𝖉 𝕳𝖆𝖛𝖊 𝕭𝖊𝖊𝖓
Well the phase ends in 2 hours and likely voting in 1. Mango pushed me to and it’s either a vote in Lind, Usopp or Tpein. I think Tpein is the worst with Usopp being likely town. Soooo, I’m not sure what I’m expected to do in this situation.

I could keep my vote on Lind but that also won’t accomplish anything .

Again, if I wanted to save myself I’d be going all in on Usopp.
What do you think of Mango removing his vote from you then?

Susopp wagon isn't picking up and most of his voters are T-Pein voters now if I am not wrong.

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
What do you think of Mango removing his vote from you then?

Susopp wagon isn't picking up and most of his voters are T-Pein voters now if I am not wrong.
Mango looking at how easily a 8 player vote on me piled up on flimsy talking points and an absences of evidence and changed his mind?

Did they? That’s good. Because Usopp may be acting like an idiot rn but he’s almost 100% town. Whereas TPein came in and sheeped, thinking a few random messages that challenges mafia constituted townie core behavior

Yes. I said I had him in my scumlean category from ano it 12 hours ago, if you wanna dig through my posts and find it.

thar was before he came in and sheeped Usopp, which has made me like him a whole lot less.

Lmfao. If I’m dying, you’ll see it anyways.
I can RB players at night and I have a conditional ability to redirect at night.
Hmm I'm also a redirector, but I can redirect during the day.

MangoSenpai

Argonauts, roll out!
Mango looking at how easily a 8 player vote on me piled up on flimsy talking points and an absences of evidence and changed his mind?

Did they? That’s good. Because Usopp may be acting like an idiot rn but he’s almost 100% town. Whereas TPein came in and sheeped, thinking a few random messages that challenges mafia constituted townie core behavior
It was 9 with me, that's literally a majority lynch on D1.. No way that's gonna happen outside of ToS

Status
Not open for further replies.