[FNZ] Role Madness [Season 2] Round 6 - Naruto: Mafia Shippuden

Status
Not open for further replies.
For 1 he mindlessly jumped on Usopp's "town list" and now he took up his reins and started pushing extremely hard for TAC, and basically tunneling him with no will of his own. He's literally not acting on his own accord.
Not to mention he's being obnoxious about it.

I want him out, he serves no purpose in this thread
tbh I think thats just tpein
confusing as fuck whether he is town or not
its best to take a lot of what he says as bullshit

I just dont feel too confident about the tac lynch now cause it been on for most of the dp and the only person who spoke out was lind
everyone just kinda settled on it.

MangoSenpai

Argonauts, roll out!
tbh I think thats just tpein
confusing as fuck whether he is town or not
its best to take a lot of what he says as bullshit

I just dont feel too confident about the tac lynch now cause it been on for most of the dp and the only person who spoke out was lind
everyone just kinda settled on it.
One way or another, he's only detering town in the thread.
He doesn't have a will of his own, but mindlessly preaching the word of someone who isn't him.

Tunnels hardcore on 1 singular player and ignores the fact that over half of the players have voted for him.

How am I not confident? And I am rather attacking Midnight with my post than defending TAC if you notice what I typed exactly, but yes 8 votes is a plain exaggeration.

Also I have no rival on this forum, I'm a pacific man. I love beauty, harmony, elegance and not ugliness, dissonance and gaucheness.

As a matter of fact Town must not be worried about me causing troubles this game too, because my role isn't very powerful like I claimed, and I would still have made sure to use it with parsimony, differently.

Light D Lamperouge

𝖂𝖍𝖆𝖙 𝕮𝖔𝖚𝖑𝖉 𝕳𝖆𝖛𝖊 𝕭𝖊𝖊𝖓
Mango looking at how easily a 8 player vote on me piled up on flimsy talking points and an absences of evidence and changed his mind?

Did they? That’s good. Because Usopp may be acting like an idiot rn but he’s almost 100% town. Whereas TPein came in and sheeped, thinking a few random messages that challenges mafia constituted townie core behavior
There were 9 votes, but a few came from T-Pein pressuring people a bit I believe. I'd have to re-read the pages but he was talking and tagging people.

I think yes.

Status
Not open for further replies.