[FNZ] Role Madness [Season 2] Round 6 - Naruto: Mafia Shippuden

Status
Not open for further replies.
Another scenario may be that scums are bussing TAC and he is scum, since Akatsuki is at least apparently composed of 6 members, the number would shrink to 5 but several mates would gain a lot of cred. regardless.

But in that case I would bet the latest voters to be the most suspicious since they would have the less to lose.

I don't expect Scums to open the bus instead unless they want to play it very WIFOMy.

Lindltaylor

There's no "Tina!"
I am still not sure. I am a bit taken aback by the sheer number of votes he had but now they've gone down. Also it kinda feels like a divert attempt now with the votes flying everywhere. He's also ostensibly Ino, and claimed he can rb and redirect.
Last minute wagon hopping is definitely not townie, it's mostly townie to stay away from his wagon but coming onto his wagon last minute would be worse tbh.

I actually think the voters on his wagon who backed off are more townie than the voters on the wagon. Simply because doubling down on a claimed player isn't exactly a town move.

Let's lynch Sera to be honest.

I also don't feel TAC is probably scum.

I'm not fond of Sera and Midnight the most, don't particularly look well at Natalija being so hell bent on TAC.

Light D Lamperouge

𝖂𝖍𝖆𝖙 𝕮𝖔𝖚𝖑𝖉 𝕳𝖆𝖛𝖊 𝕭𝖊𝖊𝖓
TAC's very well versed in Naruto. It's not difficult for him to come up with an ability based on the character. Not saying that that's what he's doing but it can be.

There's like half an hour to the phase. Randomly voting or switching now would ruin all the reads throughout the game.

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
Last minute wagon hopping is definitely not townie, it's mostly townie to stay away from his wagon but coming onto his wagon last minute would be worse tbh.

I actually think the voters on his wagon who backed off are more townie than the voters on the wagon. Simply because doubling down on a claimed player isn't exactly a town move.
It was 2 hours before the day phase ended on a player I already said I didn’t like.

Guess well see when he flips.
If he flips town then the last minute voters look ok since he is basically hammered at this point.

Status
Not open for further replies.