Emil

Certified Memelord
dont think host is at fault here
he is punishing claims decently

tho i dont like the punish to hints
bit atleast his punish to full claims isnt as severe

MangoSenpai

Argonauts, roll out!
blaming the host or crying about losing, its just what i dont want to hear if that does happen.
???
I never said anything of the sorts??

Do you think I'm that much of a crybaby? If I got punished for claiming fine, there are still many people left in this god damn game. You're acting like this is the end of the world, lmao.

???
I never said anything of the sorts??

Do you think I'm that much of a crybaby? If I got punished for claiming fine, there are still many people left in this god damn game. You're acting like this is the end of the world, lmao.
IT. Isnt. Just. You.

Im talking about town as a collective here. We say not to mass claim, and then more and more people do it.

Its annoying af. Midnight claimed d1 and he got messed with. People claiming now are getting rolecrushed.

its like ppl dont care about their win cons and just claim for the sake of i have a cool role guys.

town gets cocky that they think theyre gonna win off of a mass claim. And then in a cycle theyre effectively useless with 0 info to work with going to tje next day where townies are playing vanilla against scum with abilities

Status
Not open for further replies.