[FNZ] Role Madness [Season 2] Round 6 - Naruto: Mafia Shippuden

Status
Not open for further replies.

Emil

Certified Memelord
bruh we were playing against 3 teams of two even if we managed to lynch one of them they staid and helped solve the game.
it should had been a town reward to do that, to destroy their teams.
since you gave them all the same fake claims they were able to know who not to him or target or lynch.
So it basically was a 6 man team that couldnt talk to each other.

probably next time have friendly fire on and dont give them the same fake roles.
this is why there was no friendly fire.

I was almost mafia confirmed cuz I was hinting? Killer Bee one of the fake roles lol.

Anyways GG' yall

best town performance Ive seen.
Catching scum left and right.
@Go D. Usopp ™ Carried hard AF.
MVP
you were the true town leader all along tpein

Emil

Certified Memelord
TAC's day 1 wagon was a pure scum gut read that we established after reading everyone on day 1 and separating people into town and scum pool

if you recall i asked everyone to choose who they want from

nat/gambit/TAC

and from

tpein/seraph/marimo (the inactives at that time)

we all choose TAC as the one we scum read and that was insanely good day 1 read overall honestly

it doesnt happen this often where you nail 3 scums in scum PoE this early

tpein and seraph started posting pretty townish posts so marimo auto started looking as the inactive scum we are looking for

Emil

Certified Memelord
had we known there would be 6 scum this game we would of approached it very differently. that part got me offguard the most. 6 mafia that share wincon is simply an overkill

could try the same setup again but have the 3 mafia with different wincon and it will be actually balanced number wise since they would now have to kill each others as well

sasori and kisame roles being bonkers could easily mechanically be toned down to where they arent absusable

the setup could certainly work like drago and others mentioned.

had we known there would be 6 scum this game we would of approached it very differently. that part got me offguard the most. 6 mafia that share wincon is simply an overkill

could try the same setup again but have the 3 mafia with different wincon and it will be actually balanced number wise since they would now have to kill each others as well

sasori and kisame roles being bonkers could easily mechanically be toned down to where they arent absusable

the setup could certainly work like drago and others mentioned.
Yeah, but the 6 Mafia who share a wincon was literally in the setup post. You were also told there were 6 Imposters by the 25 roles on the list and it just being 19 players. When I was just reading the game I never once assumed it was a Multiball because nothing ever implied it was.

Generally I don't think it's fair to say we only won because the setup was scum favoured.

All factions had a shot at winning. You guys even got us good in the first half of the game. The 3 who got lynched were too obvious and messed up their claims, too. But the others who remained in the game had amazing thread play. Hell, Lanji was a beast in that regard. I never thought he was scum when I just read the thread and I even told Nat in our chat that I don't think it's Lanji.

Melon did the night actions and basically broke the game. The most I did was save both of them by getting me lynched.

Generally I don't think it's fair to say we only won because the setup was scum favoured.

All factions had a shot at winning. You guys even got us good in the first half of the game. The 3 who got lynched were too obvious and messed up their claims, too. But the others who remained in the game had amazing thread play. Hell, Lanji was a beast in that regard. I never thought he was scum when I just read the thread and I even told Nat in our chat that I don't think it's Lanji.

Melon did the night actions and basically broke the game. The most I did was save both of them by getting me lynched.
Yeah, I think the Kisame role was a bit too op, but even so town didn’t even consider lynching Lanji ever. He deserves credit

I haven’t seen the Sasori role, but before Melon came around I didn’t even think Anderson played at all ahaha

The only things I managed to spot potentially off about LANJI as I mentioned in the game thread were first his vote on TAC that was one of the last ones, so factually when he was already set.. the second asserting that Fujishiro had had good reasons to vote me out. But other than that, absolutely.

Yeah, I think the Kisame role was a bit too op, but even so town didn’t even consider lynching Lanji ever. He deserves credit

I haven’t seen the Sasori role, but before Melon came around I didn’t even think Anderson played at all ahaha
I called the role being strong when I faked being Kisame, too xD.

But I think Hidan was really weak. I could only survive a lynch and the ritual would have been useless with Town having so many superkills. I liked the other roles, though, especially Sasori and Itachi. They were dope.

The only things I managed to spot potentially off about LANJI as I mentioned in the game thread were first his vote on TAC that was one of the last ones, so factually when he was already set.. the second asserting that Fujishiro had had good reasons to vote me out. But other than that, absolutely.
He switched his vote from TAC to himself. This is when we recognised him as scummate

Probably unbeknownst to Flower, I had managed to put her to her misery flip wise, and only the case wanted she was lynch resistant or else she would have most likely been done for in the dayphase. So in that case that's not true she should not have killed me off earlier like she instead affirms or that she was playing around with me even earlier that day begun.:endthis:

Probably unbeknownst to Flower, I had managed to put her to her misery flip wise, and only the case wanted she was lynch resistant or else she would have most likely been done for in the dayphase. So in that case that's not true she should not have killed me off earlier like she instead affirms or that she was playing around with me even earlier that day begun.:endthis:
this is for you Final Beta,
you could have saved Town.
You played well throughout the game...
People need to stop underestimating you.

in terribly sorry about yesterday every1, specially @Dragomir

really not mature of me

you are coming here dedicating time from your life designing roles and starting a game for us out of pure passion without you getting paid for it or anything yet the first things i said right as game ended were pretty rude

very uncool. would like to apologize again.
its fine imo,
You were playing your best game and then got Got by some OP roles.
not sure why I was punished for claiming my results tbh.
I never said " I am Jiraiya" so why did my full role get revealed to the scum?
Flavor bad - role usage good.

Status
Not open for further replies.