Status
Not open for further replies.
what your scum?
Yagoo said:
@Midnight Delight has revealed themselves as [Momosuzu Nene][Top-Left Town]
"I am the Town Saviour and scum Anti Christ, Protect or assist me and I will grant you The Power, do not disobey me" - She said.
it's a joke.

but also caution, because the way she phrased it. plus scum show up town with fake wu reveals in past game (you are aware of this?). plus with her coasting on the sidelines. and now wants to be active? :whitepress:

Who would you say would be good people between these 5:

1- Gura
2- Ookami Mio
3- Kiryu
4-Nekomata
5-Ironmouse
Gura - debatable between top and bottom but definitely left
Mio - top right
Coco - bottom right
Okayu - either top or bottom right, IDK I don't really watch her
Ironmouse - not a Hololive member but bottom left anyway

Who would you say would be good people between these 5:

1- Gura
2- Ookami Mio
3- Kiryu
4-Nekomata
5-Ironmouse

the 5th one shouldn't even be in the game cause she's not from Hololive.

Ookami Mio and Nekomata Okayu are probably town, but they're 's part of Hololive Gamers too so they'd turn into that new mafia faction once Town lose.

Kiryu Coco should be scum since she sells the Asacoco drug.

Gura could be either Town or Scum, but I lean on town since I think Amelia Watson and Ninomae Ina'nis have a higher chance of being scum among Hololive EN

the 5th one shouldn't even be in the game cause she's not from Hololive.

Ookami Mio and Nekomata Okayu are probably town, but they're 's part of Hololive Gamers too so they'd turn into that new mafia faction once Town lose.

Kiryu Coco should be scum since she sells the Asacoco drug.

Gura could be either Town or Scum, but I lean on town since I think Amelia Watson and Ninomae Ina'nis have a higher chance of being scum among Hololive EN
Why do you think the Holo gamers would turn mafia?

Why do you think the Holo gamers would turn mafia?
because of this

[Hololive Gamers] - Fubuki is a member of the Idol/Gamer group "Hololive Gamers" inside of Hololive. Once the majority of town has been defeated, all eligible members of Hololive Gamers will gather in a private factional chat that will earn them some benefits for the following two cycles, after triggering this ability.

-----[Fighter] - Kurokami is a self proclaimed fighter as she would beat her younger sister in any fight. Her younger sister is a better gamer tho as Kurokami doesn't like games. As that, whenever Kurokami performs the Hololive Gamer faction kill and that kill fails, she will automatically execute her target during the next vote-off. [1-shot]

because of this

[Hololive Gamers] - Fubuki is a member of the Idol/Gamer group "Hololive Gamers" inside of Hololive. Once the majority of town has been defeated, all eligible members of Hololive Gamers will gather in a private factional chat that will earn them some benefits for the following two cycles, after triggering this ability.

-----[Fighter] - Kurokami is a self proclaimed fighter as she would beat her younger sister in any fight. Her younger sister is a better gamer tho as Kurokami doesn't like games. As that, whenever Kurokami performs the Hololive Gamer faction kill and that kill fails, she will automatically execute her target during the next vote-off. [1-shot]
Dont think it means harmful mafia, but like their own subgroup of town?
Or am i overthinking this?

Status
Not open for further replies.