Status
Not open for further replies.
I was gonna wait but im not gonna waste any more of our time on Lanji.I have a mechanical reason to believe @LANJI CUCKSMOKE is town and it seems he's been used as a scapegoat for scum to just waste our day.

I believe scum is hiding among the Lanji voters who saw an easy Lynch, and they stayed there because they knew Ekko was town too, or simply voted someone else.

Im gonna color in red those i find most suspicious here. Tell me what you think.

Hayumi > The Destoryer > - > Ekkologix > T-Pein > SakuraMikoNWord

T-Pein > Lanji Cucksmoke

TheKnightOfTheSea > Lanji Cucksmoke

Natalija > T-Pein

Juliet > SakuraMikoNWord

The Destoryer > Flower > Naomi > - > SakuraMikoNWord

Naomi > Gambit > -

Udell > T-Pein > SakuraMikoNWord

Melontonin > Lanji Cucksmoke > - > Finalbeta

Ena > Lanji Cucksmoke

Alwaysmind > Ekkologix
SakuraMikoNWord > Lanji Cucksmoke

@LANJI CUCKSMOKE @Natalija @Naomi @Finalbeta ,etc
You said here scum are hiding in the Lanji voters and you put the names in red. I find this weird you put me as red when I didn't even vote Lanji. So you put me as red because I voted Sakura?

Easy Lynch means they get lynched.

You wanna kno who is an Easy lynch?
Ussop.

Who else?
SakuraNword.

None of the Lanji voters went with that.
If we wanted an easy Lynch we would just Join an actual easy Lynch.
You are terrible and obvious Scum
Easy push how about that?

Lanji has been leading the votes for most of the game besides yesterday where Ekko overtook him by 2 votes, stop being disingenuous.

@Fujishiro Most of the players you put as red voting Lanji do you really expect around 4-5 scum to all be voting Lanji? That kind of play from scum is really rare. So from your point of view you see Lanji as an easy push for scum.

Why did you vote FB btw

@Naomi why didn't you vote anybody yesterday?

You were active in the thread no?
:pepeke:

I said yesterday usopp was possible town which no one paid attention to, i mention it because saw some people deciding to lynch him, but not many. hope that would make them reconsider. , Then i went to sleep, when woke up, he was lynched. :tchpepe:

Status
Not open for further replies.