Status
Not open for further replies.
look in the mirror and ask yourself why. constantly wrong about reads. wanted to shoot me despite no one else wanting that. directed cal to his death. constantly buddied and defended krogo. can you find that picture of someone handing out a l because thats what you get this game.
my reads on town have not been wrong, you on the other hand have suspected my town reads and voted them, you never gave explanation on why vote beside scummy.

so get of your high horse. before try to lecture someone over 1 read.

my reads on town have not been wrong, you on the other hand have suspected my town reads and voted them, you never gave explanation on why vote beside scummy.

so get of your high horse. before try to lecture someone over 1 read.
who have i been wrong about? i said watch for krogo and ratchet there last four phases while everyone was getting culted and killed. if krogo is last wolf then not my fault it was a smaller wolf pool than i thought. you did nothing to help town and instead mocked and laughed at people through out.

at the end of the day you can always trust your wolf hunting skills but you cant always rely on meta flavor mechanics and all thy jazz. thats how townies get fooled all the time especially in a super role game like this.

who have i been wrong about? i said watch for krogo and ratchet there last four phases while everyone was getting culted and killed. if krogo is last wolf then not my fault it was a smaller wolf pool than i thought. you did nothing to help town and instead mocked and laughed at people through out.
says the person insulting me

lets see what you said, because i never called you dumb, bad players. but for some reason you seem so focused on me.

what destroyer has said

bad english (btw your apology was insensere as batshit)
bad player
look in the mirror
retire from the game, jab at bad player
tried to imply i wifom

so instead of adressing the main point i asked you, you took the time to waste it on insults, and pettyness. which wasted time between me and you, and you try to blame it on me, when it's also your fualt in the way you chose to play petty insult game. instead of trying to solve.

i'm not the one acting scummy like you.

says the person insulting me

lets see what you said, because i never called you dumb, bad players. but for some reason you seem so focused on me.

what destroyer has said

bad english (btw your apology was insensere as batshit)
bad player
look in the mirror
retire from the game, jab at bad player
tried to imply i wifom

so instead of adressing the main point i asked you, you took the time to waste it on insults, and pettyness. which wasted time between me and you, and you try to blame it on me, when it's also your fualt in the way you chose to play petty insult game. instead of trying to solve.

i'm not the one acting scummy like you.
see this is your issue though you cant separate game from emotions. i played a fairly clean townie game and lots of people saw that. you got insulted by some offhand comment i made that i didnt even think twice about making. you let that turn into a complete tunnel of me. i am legit sorry that you are upset because mafia is supposed to be fun and its not my intent to get into these spats but also if youre going to have this thin of skin on a game of deceit lying and arrogance than you absolutely should not play it anymore.

honestly I didn't do a single anything this whole game pretty much, by the time I could be active it was way to late to even try to figure out what was going on. I feel really bad about it :(
it is going to get you the win so be happy. you played the rules and the game and it came out in your favor

Status
Not open for further replies.