Status
Not open for further replies.
You gave me no reason to even remotely see you as Town. So I won't be answering s**t.

And now I'm off. Bye.
i want everyone to note that this is the third or fourth time ive asked flower to respond to my case and they have straight up refused/ to start the day flower always omgus voted me and hasnt stated reasons why they dont see me as town other than i apparently buddied with lind even though that happened in the eyes of all the left chat and no one has strongly come out and agreed with flower

buddying and setting up for a push, nothing original nor takes any attempt at pushing poison
Because if it's the same poison I know, then she probably scum.
says one or both of us r scum
As I said everyone is scum d1 to me.
but conveniently votes xadlin not me, ofcourse without really explaining it
Anyone who knows me knows how I play, they will not find this odd, and there lot of them here.
then has to make sure he distance himself away from lanji such that when lanji flips we cant trace it back to him kek
I thought sky pointed it out that I'm not town I am 3rd. And I'm guessing lanji might be 3rd also. Howe he is playing very scummy.
for u to put him in scum list for that means u town read flower

do u have a basis for that town read of her?
I thought flower was not town??

Majority of them was from tunneling ekkologixnfor being an "opportunist" for pushing hayumi.
I don't see how the first person voting on a person they find scummy to be opportunistic.
Me thinks they just trying to look contributive.

i want everyone to note that this is the third or fourth time ive asked flower to respond to my case and they have straight up refused/ to start the day flower always omgus voted me and hasnt stated reasons why they dont see me as town other than i apparently buddied with lind even though that happened in the eyes of all the left chat and no one has strongly come out and agreed with flower
Tell me what makes me scum, then. What actually does? I'm obviously part of a Left faction and not Lind's team mate. This, coupled with my statement from last DP makes me f***ing Top Left Town. From any damn perspective.

Stop your annoying tunnel and perhaps I give you Town points.

Tell me what makes me scum, then. What actually does? I'm obviously part of a Left faction and not Lind's team mate. This, coupled with my statement from last DP makes me f***ing Top Left Town. From any damn perspective.

Stop your annoying tunnel and perhaps I give you Town points.
Done with the exam? so, will be active and fighting back from now on ?

Status
Not open for further replies.