Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Dragomir

I really don't like how Queen has barely bothered at all this day phase to stop this lynch. She's avoided the entirety of this execution phase and that's just not town. Makes me more confident that this is the right path.

I really don't like how Queen has barely bothered at all this day phase to stop this lynch. She's avoided the entirety of this execution phase and that's just not town. Makes me more confident that this is the right path.
She probably has a plan then, also did you read what i said about Naomi/Udell.

D

Dragomir

do you know how alwaysmind plays from nf @Dragomir
It's hard to describe his play but he's the type of guy that gets ignored by other players because he plays so weirdly and everyone is like "It's just AM, leave him alone." Gets considered to be low-hanging fruit and such. But we shouldn't ignore him just cause he's being weird. He's won games as mafia before playing just like and not getting lynched cause town decided to ignore him.

Rej

Year of the black beard!
β€Ž
Votecount:

Lanji Cucksmoke > Ena
Fujishiro > Udell > Natalija > Ena > T-Pein > Ena
Sky > Lanji Cucksmoke > - > Ena
Finalbeta > Fujishiro > -
T-Pein > Lanji Cucksmoke > Ena
Udell > Fujishiro > Ena
Juliet > Ena
Ena > Lanji Cucksmoke
Alwaysmind > Lanji Cucksmoke >
RippedCal > Lanji Cucksmoke
Naomi > Ena
TheKnightOfTheSea > Ena
Hayumi > Ena
insomnia > TheKnightOfTheSea > Lanji Cucksmoke
Dragomir > Ena
The Destoryer > Ena
Xadlin > Lanji Cucksmoke
Ryu Kishi > Ena

Ena: 12 (Lanji Cucksmoke, Fujishiro, Sky, Juliet, Naomi, Udell, TheKnightOfTheSea, Hayumi, T-Pein, Dragomir, The Destoryer, Ryu Kishi)
Lanji Cucksmoke: 4 ( Ena, RippedCal, insomnia, Xadlin)

Let me know if I did any mistake. Votes locked!

@Ekkologix
@Alwaysmind
@Juliet
@Flower
@Ratchet
@Finalbeta
@Naomi
@Ena
@RippedCal
@~UwU~
@TheKnightOfTheSea
@Catyberry
@BleakAsh
@Dragomir
@Midnight Delight
@T-Peinβ„’
@Ryu Kishi
@Sky
@Natalija
@Typo
@Gambit
@Xadlin
@Fujishiro
@Hayumi
@Lindltaylor
@LANJI CUCKSMOKE
@insomnia
@Melontonin
@MonkeyD.Luffy
@Udell
@krogothwolf
@The Destoryer
@Akai Haato

D

Dragomir

I did a quick iso of Lind and there's not a single person he's had any interaction with that strikes me as buddy-buddy. Doesn't really help with how low the number of posts he had. I'm gonna read all of D1 over the night to see if I can pick up anything. Fortunately, it's only 55 pages total.

TheKnightOfTheSea

𝕷𝖔𝖗𝖉 𝖔𝖋 𝕸𝖔𝖔𝖓'π–˜ π•Ύπ–•π–†π–œπ–“
β€Ž
Out of the 4 people voting for Lanji: Queen, insomnia and Xaldin strike me as super sus.

Insomia's was way more active in those live streams, Xaldin literally got abducted before he was executed(wtf) and we've already talked about Ena before.

I'm going to give RippedCal some leeway because he substituted for the most inactive player, but I'm going to keep an eye on him.

D

Dragomir

I doubt there's a connection between the two cause of the hard vouch. Udell is not someone who would allow his buddies to do something like that for him. He's a busser and likes to distance himself from his teammates. A hard vouch is the complete opposite of that. So if Naomi flips scum, it doesn't incriminate Udell imo. I strongly doubt he'd allow Naomi to vouch for him like that if they were a town.

And tbh, for Naomi herself, her vouching for Udell makes her look better. I've some knowledge of her playstyle and she is not the type of person to strongly vouch for anybody as scum. She's more reserved and quiet, trying not to get any attention to her. She doing that gives her some townie points from me.

D

Dragomir

"I think Lindl's town, could be wrong tho" which is the sort of read you give to a co-scum who you don't think will die soon. Deter lynches but also cover your ass
Kind of? I guess I can see what you mean but I think it's not something exclusive to scum. I've seen townies say lines like that too.

I doubt there's a connection between the two cause of the hard vouch. Udell is not someone who would allow his buddies to do something like that for him. He's a busser and likes to distance himself from his teammates. A hard vouch is the complete opposite of that. So if Naomi flips scum, it doesn't incriminate Udell imo. I strongly doubt he'd allow Naomi to vouch for him like that if they were a town.

And tbh, for Naomi herself, her vouching for Udell makes her look better. I've some knowledge of her playstyle and she is not the type of person to strongly vouch for anybody as scum. She's more reserved and quiet, trying not to get any attention to her. She doing that gives her some townie points from me.
The hardvouch happened after he was called out for his passive meta and then me going after him.

D

Dragomir

The hardvouch happened after he was called out for his passive meta and then me going after him.
Then I feel stronger about my points then. Udell is a busser and likes to distance. He's not gonna let his teammates vouch for him in that situation. Naomi likely did it cause she trusts him. I have a hard seeing them being buddies with what I know about their playstyles.

Naomi label me as town because of how I reacted to scum fuji and not my reads or anything I said in the thread. Meaning everyone here is literally just fishing for my reaction and ignoring my read. I should stop playing mafia. At least people who don't know me lynch me for my reads. Only God knows Fuji's case on me because I asked him for it and got nothing. :kayneshrug:

I say you guys lynch me next DP so I can embarrass fuji. Assuming he is town of course.

Naomi label me as town because of how I reacted to scum fuji and not my reads or anything I said in the thread. Meaning everyone here is literally just fishing for my reaction and ignoring my read. I should stop playing mafia. At least people who don't know me lynch me for my reads. Only God knows Fuji's case on me because I asked him for it and got nothing. :kayneshrug:

I say you guys lynch me next DP so I can embarrass fuji. Assuming he is town of course.
dont stop playing udell
and mislynches have happened to everyone of us
sometimes for no reason at all
its all part of the game.

Status
Not open for further replies.