Status
Not open for further replies.
Hmm I have read Melontonin mentioning how she wasn't liking Flower to consider her scum in that she wasn't looking like one odds wise when factoring her previous games.

Yet she mistook my inactivity for a scummy element when in reality I was not that inactive at all, plus it was not meant to be really indicative either way.

I will have to evaluate this. It is possible that Melontonin doesn't remember about my activity patterns but this still kinda strikes as an inconsistency fundamentally.
just so you know me and fuji kind of suss you as well now. i dropped a bit of a case on your a couple pages back so id like to have some conversation.

Lindltaylor

There's no "Tina!"
i disagree with the idea that there cant be any wolf hunting during day zero. this post feels like you want us to disregard everything that is happening this phase except the captain selections and im not sure how thats good advice.
It wasn’t advice, though? Melon specifically asked me why I view players giving out null reads more towny. That was my reasoning as to why I thought that. The message behind that post was the players who feel forced to give an alignment read on a player might be doing it to not appear too scummy - I.e hiding a guilty conscience.

It’s also why I specifically mentioned at the end of my post that I don’t mind players giving reads because I wasn’t advising anyone anything merely pointing out why I had a certain train of thought.

It wasn’t advice, though? Melon specifically asked me why I view players giving out null reads more towny. That was my reasoning as to why I thought that. The message behind that post was the players who feel forced to give an alignment read on a player might be doing it to not appear too scummy - I.e hiding a guilty conscience.

It’s also why I specifically mentioned at the end of my post that I don’t mind players giving reads because I wasn’t advising anyone anything merely pointing out why I had a certain train of thought.
yeah ill accept this explanation for now. consider my posts retracted.

Status
Not open for further replies.