Status
Not open for further replies.
@The Destoryer are u town?

> tunnel on beta
> fluff about ur new avi/flavor
> fluff about captains and teams stuff

ur tone seems off to me so would be nice if u answer the question directly yes/no
yes im town. in day zero where there is a mountain of fluff i made one post talking about how mimosa was cute after i was selected to golden dawn. anything regarding captains and team stuff fluff. could you direct me to those posts where you think i fluffed? because anything i posted about captains would have been game solving.

where is my tunnel on beta? i made a case against him because i found there to be a shift in his tone and presented my evidence to why i believed that. it was day zero so im not sure how many people you would have wanted me to suss that day. just because i made a case against beta doesnt mean hes got all my attention. in my night chat i discussed who was suspicious and that included lind who i also am a bit suspicious about. flower as well is someone from my own group i am the most worried about.

Emil

Certified Memelord
you know what, this is going to be an interesting game, i should stop taking it seriously it's not worth it
dont think too negatively just cuz one or 2 dont agree

u have like 25+ other players on the thread

see what they think about it and make a judgement based on that

but lets say we yeet krogo and he doesnt turn out something dangerous. what now?

Status
Not open for further replies.