Status
Not open for further replies.
is bonbon a candy?

first of all obviously he commands a lot of attention in the beginning with his shameless campaign towards captain. now might be nai since he also claimed he was a huge yami black bull fan and going for it for that reason. however you could put this energy on the wolf side if more pings come out.

a lot of his early posts are fluff and all about his push towards being captain. he also has a fascination with zara. note that connection in the back of my head.

he mentions linds miller claim a few times. might be nothing but im not sure why you would come back to this a few times.

now one thing that does pique my interest a bit is that in post 2019 he kind of explains his views on lind and flower and why they might be sus and honestly ive kind of been feeling that way about those two as well so i guess that is kind of a townie point? he does seem wary of what flower is capable of.

when he logs back on near the captain picks he does seem legit frustrated he didnt get his black bulls because that was the whole reason he was campaigning. now wolf could easily still be legit frustrated but it makes me feel okay about him.

post 3742 is a good look for bonbon as well. i think he questions the nature of fujis wagon as being that perhaps they are going after captains something that i suggested in thread as well. i think he went after tac a bit after that as well. i dont have a lick of knowledge on flavor and why he and others know that tac is queens role and why thats wolf but he seems convinced. almost feels genuine.

theres a lot of other shit with how he questions people and follows his tac feeling in his last ten or so posts. i think theres enough hear for me to actually kind of like what i see from bonbon. looking at his team as well i think theres some question marks for me around cat and how aggressive she is being. perhaps shes role playing but there might be something there. jdb was also someone fuji suspected so picking players second and third that are a darkish shade of gray is a ping. but i think bonbon himself is okay for now and looking at his approach i think hell be able to take care of any wolves on his team.

@Fujishiro

Status
Not open for further replies.