Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm not opposed to lynching Krogo, and Krogo being strictAL and ending the day phase early could be a possibility. Also, since we've established that this is likely not a mafia ability since the night gets skipped - Mafia can't kill anyone, so that's a disadvantage.

Wouldn't this prove that Krogo is actually indie if we are assuming he was responsible for the day skip?
krogo wouldnt play like this if he wasnt indie

Lindltaylor

There's no "Tina!"
I think Hayumi is town, in fact I believe him tbh.

What do you think of Nat/Dest/TAC/Bonbon/Lanji.
Destroyer really just complied with your command and went and did a huge iso. I have never played with Destroyer who is scum, so whether it's normal for him to put that much effort into his scum play or not is still up in the air. From his iso, I really found his case on Bonyboy to be superficial and he really didn't take any stance on Bonyboy. His case on Light was again, a bit wishy washy and I honestly don't remember a lot of it.

Super Mario thinks he could be scum.

Nat - I found her judgement of destroyer putting too much effort NAI. In fact, she pointed this out to T-pein in the holo game and was right about him being scum. Destroyer said that he read Nat as town pretty easily in the holo game, and when Nat did the same thing this game with Destroyer, he reads her as scum? Didn't make sense to me. He also mentions that Nat backed away pretty easily from the argument, but seriously, the argument was about him putting in effort. What Nat did was the extent of how far her argument with destroyer will go without it turning into tunnel vision.

Super mario can never read the person he admires as scum! She is town to me.

TAC - He put himself in the spotlight from day 0 - taking members away, putting a hit on a random player (Lind), and then overall coming up with a plan to vote you up in the beginning of day 1. A proper scum would like to make it hard for town to ferret out scum from town, so TAC putting himself in the spotlight directly goes against that. I would assume he's town.

Super Mario trusts Nat's read of TAC and thinks TAC is town.

Bonyboy - seems to be trying to get Krogo lynched. Now imo Krogo is most probably indie, so getting an indie lynched is another way of ensuring you don't lynch Mafia. But I can't really hold him to this too much since the general consensus this day phase seems to be the Krogo lynch and with the amount of negative attention Krogo has recieved, keeping him alive would be detrimental to town.

Also, I agree that Krogo banishing people can be annoying. So I don't mind him going this phase.

Lanji - null read.

Lindltaylor

There's no "Tina!"
@Lindltaylor

How do you feel about Typo assuming you're not town just because you're Mango?
No need to fear, Father and Super Mario are here! And we are town!

I cannot blame TYPO for assuming I'm scum, Mango is known for being a Maverick and my indie play in the weeb game got me the Town MVP award!

Super Mario will prove to everyone that he is town once and for all!
You won’t have to worry about being frustrated then<
So I will have to worry about being dismayed? Father is disappointed.

I will trust Fuji's judgement of you for now! Super mario and Father have bigger fish to fry.

Status
Not open for further replies.