Status
Not open for further replies.

Lindltaylor

There's no "Tina!"
he would have to be that or the most powerful indie in the game imo.
Drago actually likes to be town. He did like to be indie before, but now apparently he likes being town.

Also the fact that Lanji is Dragomir, and my read of him being town, maybe the Drago role is town.

And so even if other people sussed other and hit him, Mafia probably did too but not for the same reasons.

They hit him because they knew he was coming after them, and how did they know that ? Missy.
@Lindltaylor @LANJI CUCKSMOKE @Flower
I'm still giving her the benefit of the doubt and highly doubt that she's scum here.

I had a talk with Udell and he told me that she only summarizes what happened during the day phase. And that she hasn't really discussed reads of her own. She usually just ask us what they think.

@Zem @TheAncientCenturion

Someone leaked Typos and Juliets talks during the night, they wanted to push Typo hard => Udell got killed, i revived him and Bam they got screwed over.

If i had to guess they also tried to silence me from speaking next phase because i was also hard hounding Typo and Mango the phase before.

They are a team, Missy that is.
On why i didn't discuss my own read, because i saw most of u guy read here base on how the player behaviour here n how the player behaviour at another mafia game, meta (that's what u call right?).. obviously, i don't know how the player here play mafia at another mafia game..

For "someone leaked Udell n Juliet talk", that's time i believe was during captain meeting N2.. after my last post during that's captain night here,
Ahh okay the first one is quite good imo..

honestly, im not sure who i want to lynched tonight.. n seem everyone here vote rhea..
30 minutes after my post i fall asleep (my place already midnight) while waiting for BB member to reply about Rhea case, until dawn phase.. During that's time, Juliet n Udell discussing about rhea case as well as typo.. n then i woke up when its dawn phase,, i did told BB member thats i fall asleep, thats mean I can't told u guys during captain meeting of what they opinion on rhea.. Also, i submit my action during dawn phase but its didn't happen because we can't submit action during thats phase...n IF I'm scum, i leaked thats information to other scum during dawn phase, they still can't submit action.. but the scum team did submit n udell was killed.. So am i still scum?

If u not believe me, it up to u guys..u still can lynched me tonight, i don't mind really... Town still get a benefit i guess because Udell, who is confirmed town, will be captain after I'm gone because i assigned him as my VC

Nvm about the Zem role. Mel apparently claimed that.

So unless there is some fuckery going on...

@Missy @TheAncientCenturion @Zem @Juliet ...

1 of you guys is confirmed scum.

I do think Natalija is alright because she was investigated innocent and so is Zem because of Nat's check. Dango already flipped GF.

Leaves TAC, Juliet and Missy for the confirmed scum Light role. Claim guys. @Juliet you can claim in your Discord.

Nvm about the Zem role. Mel apparently claimed that.

So unless there is some fuckery going on...

@Missy @TheAncientCenturion @Zem @Juliet ...

1 of you guys is confirmed scum.

I do think Natalija is alright because she was investigated innocent and so is Zem because of Nat's check. Dango already flipped GF.

Leaves TAC, Juliet and Missy for the confirmed scum Light role. Claim guys. @Juliet you can claim in your Discord.
I will ask Juliet..

Status
Not open for further replies.