Status
Not open for further replies.

Zemmi

GodMommie
Also the reason I claimed to @Ena team, I thought it would give some team moral but the reason I didn't want them to tell you guys was I didn't want an easy win with a role like that, where I say it and everyone leaves me alone. I also wanted the chance to play as town without being worried if I'm wrong.

tbf I think what hurt scum most was the lack of thread presence, people subbing out and not using abilities

...... like mafia don't wanna expose you all but why did only mango submit actions on like the first 2 nights? Literally using abilities like making teammates invest to innocent or replacing clover market items wouldn't really hurt scum at all....
:shame:

also barely any of you guys visited the shop or visited other locations (which is where the townies got so many of their abilities from)

I do think the game favoured town but it was by no means impossible for scum to win. They just needed some of that big brain scumQueen spirit lol
Well, when Town Nat and Fuji get a million yuul and buy all the items, it's tough.

-- [Being envious is poisonous to one spirit] - He is not envied by anyone's success, he does not care about other players having better roles than him. He may not show any sign of envy in any form.

Now that its over.
Why was my character nerfed AF.
Lel.

I was the only one that had to pay to use abilities...
Didnt use a single one all game till last phase to rolecrush/roleblock Natalija

Also the reason I claimed to @Ena team, I thought it would give some team moral but the reason I didn't want them to tell you guys was I didn't want an easy win with a role like that, where I say it and everyone leaves me alone. I also wanted the chance to play as town without being worried if I'm wrong.
going after tac for harboring indies while i harbored you was funny as hell

Killing me.

Push a lynch on Natalija.

Continue blocking or rolecrushing TAC.

That's your three biggest threats gone and rendered useless.

Then have Juliet bus you. Juliet would have been lock Town. She could have cleared Zem. You could have destroyed Town.
We killed TAC after Juliet was lynched. So you want me to take the fall instead of Juliet and then have Zem and Juliet push a Nat lynch? You're getting things out of order here, Flower. One of me or Juliet dies before the TAC kill. Are you saying that Juliet dies, then we kill you, and then me and Zem push a Nat lynch while TAC and her come after me round two with the exact same information they possessed in this game?

Status
Not open for further replies.