Status
Not open for further replies.

Emil

Certified Memelord
Yo everyone! I'm going to have to postpone this officially until the end of December. I'm really sorry but there just isn't a way for me to run it beforehand, unfortunately. My schedule is absolutely hectic and it isn't showing any signs of slowing down before the holidays which is around the ToS special so I'll run after it. All the weekly delays and limbo state hoping I get free enough aren't really working and they also aren't fair to you. They stress me the fuck out, feeling like assignment deadlines lol. I can only imagine how annoying they must be for you with no regular update and seemingly fake promise after fake promise. The post I quoted above shows my struggle. Kinda quoting it here to buy me a town read, felt like it had the right amount of AtE and raw thoughts lol.

So there's that, I will do another round of confirmation a few days before, if you're still available around then I hope you enjoy the game to make up for all my delays hopefully. If you aren't, I'll make sure to tag you for your role submission to see how it turned out or I can send it to you if it gets cut due to subs and big gomenasai with a sliding grovel.

In the meantime if you're craving games, there is an RM from Rej and Oreki coming right up with sign-ups later today. Should be lots of fun. There is also the ToS special from Zem & Flower which are always chaotic, sign up for that even if you don't like ToS it'll be worth it!

no worries chief :cheers:

this is an insane commitment to do 60+ game alone
best of luck:catsweat:

Yo everyone! I'm going to have to postpone this officially until the end of December. I'm really sorry but there just isn't a way for me to run it beforehand, unfortunately. My schedule is absolutely hectic and it isn't showing any signs of slowing down before the holidays which is around the ToS special so I'll run after it. All the weekly delays and limbo state hoping I get free enough aren't really working and they also aren't fair to you. They stress me the fuck out, feeling like assignment deadlines lol. I can only imagine how annoying they must be for you with no regular update and seemingly fake promise after fake promise. The post I quoted above shows my struggle. Kinda quoting it here to buy me a town read, felt like it had the right amount of AtE and raw thoughts lol.

So there's that, I will do another round of confirmation a few days before, if you're still available around then I hope you enjoy the game to make up for all my delays hopefully. If you aren't, I'll make sure to tag you for your role submission to see how it turned out or I can send it to you if it gets cut due to subs and big gomenasai with a sliding grovel.

In the meantime if you're craving games, there is an RM from Rej and Oreki coming right up with sign-ups later today. Should be lots of fun. There is also the ToS special from Zem & Flower which are always chaotic, sign up for that even if you don't like ToS it'll be worth it!

real life matter more than mafia bestie, take your time :catsweat:

Hello everyone! With December and the holidays out of the way, I'm finally able to get this started and looking for confirmations to set this up. Please confirm as soon as possible, thanks. Also if you can get in touch with one of the members that rarely check the forum, please inform them, that'd be great. And again, sorry for all the wait.

:catsweat:

Status
Not open for further replies.