Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Dragomir

I cried when Blue star died.. WC just made my days honestly,i hadn't been that dedicated to Novels like ever..I'm thinking of hopping back to the wagon soon.
I didn't cry myself, but it was definitely a really sad moment in the story. And facts man, I've reread this series multiple times. It's so enjoyable. Are you all caught up with it? I've read up to Thunder and Shadow in the Vision of Shadows set. I'd like to finish the rest but haven't been able to find them at any of my local libraries :pepehands:

@novaselinenever Hi!

I submit Blackbeard from One Piece and Walter White from Breaking Bad.
Hey LM! Blackbeard has already made it in an older installment, so you'll have to choose someone else.

Here's his old role though if you're interested

You are Marshall D. Teach!
Phase 1

[Passive - Whitebeard's Shadow] - Blackbeard starts the game as a totally unremarkable person, but that's all part of his plan. During this period, he has no voting power and will avoid entering into arguments. If he doesn't receive any vote during the cycle, he will possess an immunity against all actions, including super-kills. After eating the [Yami Yami No Mi], Blackbleard will lose this ability and gain several other abilities.

[Passive - Akuma no Mi Zukan] - In his search for the ultimate power, Blackbeard has studied the shape and informations about every DF. He knows the identity of every role that made it into the game.

[Active - Blackbeard Pirates] - Each night, Blackbeard may target a player and recruit them into his newly formed crew. After the first recruit, a [Blackbeard Pirates Chat] will be created and each subsequent recruit will be added to it immediately. After becoming a [Yonko Crew], each member of the crew will earn some additional abilities and the faction itself will gain some extra abilities.

[Active - Yami Yami No Mi] - At the end of D2, Blackbeard will eat the [Yami Yami No Mi] and set sail as his own captain.

Phase 2

[Passive - Shichibukai] - Blackbeard is immune to investigations. He will appear as Town on alignment checks, while role-cops will fail on him.

[Passive - Veteran] - While an unassigned quality, Blackbeard is still a force to be reckoned with. Just ask Shanks. Blackbeard is immune to Role-crushes, possessions and any kind of debuffs or poisoning.

[Passive - Darkness Tangibility] - Nothing can pass through it. While Blackbeard is immune to regular and super-kills, he has to absorb them. If he's attacked, he'll deploy spread his darkness to absorb the attack or the damage however he will be unable to perform any action using his fruit.

[Active - Blackhole] - Blackbeard spreads his darkness over a large area and, much like an actual black hole, swallows up everything. At any time, he can spread his darkness and absorb every actions targeting him. He will gain a one-shot version of every ability he absorbs. It lasts a phase. [3-shots]
--- [Liberation] -
Blackbeard may fuse all the abilities he absorbed and create a much more powerful abilities. It will be done under the host super-vision. [1-shot]

[Active - Kurouzu] - Blackbeard can activate the gravity power of his darkness to pull someone in his grasp, and nullify their power. Each cycle, he can target a player and role-crush them.
--- [Black Vortex] - He can steal his target abilities while they're unable to use them. [1-shot]

[Active - Gura Gura No Mi] - At the end of D5, Blackbeard will....

Phase 3

[Passive - Yonko] - After becoming a Yonko, Blackbeard lost his [Blackbeard Pirates] ability having already established himself and his crew. He exerts impressive influence and control over dozens of other pirate crews and self-governing islands inside his territory. He must divide the player list into 4 distinctive territories, and place himself into one of those. Actions performed against him by players in his territory have a 40% chance of failing.

[Active - Big News Morgan] - As a Yonko, Blackbeard has numerous contacts in the underworld community. One of them is Big News Morgan, the president of the World Economics Journal. Each phase, Blackbeard may contact him and have him post a write-up of his making.

[Active - Kaishin] - Blackbeard can crack the air with a punch and sends devastating shock waves through the air in the direction it is facing. He can negate all actions targeting him and his crew during any phase. [2-shots]
---[Shima Yurashi] -
Once during the game, he can summon a Tsunami by directing the shock wave to the ground. He may choose a direction from his position in the players list, and role-block all the players in it. [1-shot]

[Active - Gekishin] - A close range variant of Kaishin, during odd nights, Blackbeard can concentrate his shock waves and target a player of his choice, super-killing them. Due to the passive vibrations around himself, Blackbeard is immune to role-blockers and redirections. [4-shots]

[Active - Kabutowari] - Blackbeard focuses his great power into a small, spherical area, to perform a concentrated, explosion-like attack with his fist. He may target a player and simultaneously role-crush and vote-silence them permanently. This will bypass any kind of immunity. If his target had previously affected him with a negative action, he will super-kill them. [1-shot]

Blackbeard Pirates Faction Bonus -

[Devil Fruit Hunters] - The Blackbeard Pirates are on the hunt for powerful Devil Fruit users. Any time one of them kills a player, they will permanently gain one of their abilities. If 2 or more crew members participate in a lynch, they may decide which of them will inherit the abilities of the lynched players.

Wincon - The Blackbeard Pirates gain majority.​

Status
Not open for further replies.