Status
Not open for further replies.
I didn't cry myself, but it was definitely a really sad moment in the story. And facts man, I've reread this series multiple times. It's so enjoyable. Are you all caught up with it? I've read up to Thunder and Shadow in the Vision of Shadows set. I'd like to finish the rest but haven't been able to find them at any of my local libraries :pepehands:
i was at where Firestripe da GOAT helps out the Thunder clan from that dipshit Darkstripe and in that whole conundrum where he lets dogs loose in the clan Blue star dies while trying to save her subordinates..
and Fire stripe (i may be wrong with the latter epithet its been a while) takes in Darkstripe's kiddo.. the whole Roger and Ace thing of don't blame the child for his father's crimes.. I stopped at where Fire stripe is now called Fire Star, the clans' hideout is burned..and he's off to the sacred stone to receive prophecies and stuff from the stars aka the dead old legendary catsos.. and yea he still Simpin for that TORTOISE SHELL

Darkest of Hours is the novel i had started but never came back to unfortunately coz of silly distractions

D

Dragomir

i was at where Firestripe da GOAT helps out the Thunder clan from that dipshit Darkstripe and in that whole conundrum where he lets dogs loose in the clan Blue star dies while trying to save her subordinates..
and Fire stripe (i may be wrong with the latter epithet its been a while) takes in Darkstripe kiddo.. the whole Roger and Ace thing of don't blmae the chilf for his father's crimes.. I stopped at where Fire stripe is now called Fire Star the clans' hideout is burned..and he's off to the sacred stone to receive prophecies and stuff from the stars aka the dead old legendary catsos.. and yea he still Simpin for that TORTOISE SHELL
Lmao, his warrior name was Fireheart but don't stress over it. Keep reading, my man. The follow-up sagas after The Prophecies Begin are great. Just so you know, my favorite character is Brambleclaw(Tigerclaw's son).

Lmao, his warrior name was Fireheart but don't stress over it. Keep reading, my man. The follow-up sagas after The Prophecies Begin are great. Just so you know, my favorite character is Brambleclaw(Tigerclaw's son).
Aah shit yea i forgot even the main antagonist..huh how can i forget tigerclaw..
atm his kid is Bramble paw as a an apprentice to Firestar..

this brings BACK.. I'll let ya know when i revisit the story.. and dw its gin Be SOOOON

Status
Not open for further replies.