Status
Not open for further replies.

AL sama

Red Haired
โ€Ž
"Yeah, guys, my chara is the Horseman of Death, that is totally a Town role. Also, I poison my visitors, investigate guilty, can crush passive abilities and have a janitor superkill. And I can control somebody's role at will."

Everyone (even scum Larsi): "No way you are Town. Get out, you scum!"
didn't I give fake results on you during that game??

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
โ€Ž
I'm going to be hosting then elsewhere myself. Hmm. Fortunately FFXIV Endwalker got delayed by two weeks. I'll see. Put me as a tentative maybe for now, thanks. Will let you know if I simply can't play before it starts.
For the record Nova it's probably best to pencil me in as a sub at this point and if I feel I can manage it I'll let you know.

Light D Lamperouge

๐–‚๐–๐–†๐–™ ๐•ฎ๐–”๐–š๐–‘๐–‰ ๐•ณ๐–†๐–›๐–Š ๐•ญ๐–Š๐–Š๐–“
โ€Ž
"โ€ฆPower. Iโ€™ll never get the things I want in lifeโ€ฆunless I have power."

You are Guren Ichinose!

[Passive - Ichinose Family] - Guren was born into the Ichinose family, a branch of the Order of the Imperial Demons. As a branch leader, his vote counts as two.

[Passive - Strategist] - Guren is famous as an exceptional strategist. He always has a backup plan, and he is able to quickly deduce how to counter the current predicament. His actions and votes are immune to any kind of tampering. He will also permanently develop an immunity against the first type of negative actions used against him.

[Passive - Guren Squad] - During N0, Guren may choose 3 players to have as part of his squad. They will each receive a slight buff to their role. He is immune to the votes and actions performed by his squad members.

--- [Teamwork] - If 3 or more squad members are voting for the same player, their vote will count double.

[Passive - Namanari] - After forming a contract with [Noya], Guren became possessed by the Demon. For having 2 souls in his body, Guren possesses 2 lives. He will survive the first successful attempt on his life. [Secrets]...

[Active - Noya] - A high ranked possession-type demon of the Black Demon Series, Noya is Guren cursed gear granting him access to different abilities.

--- [Black Katana] - Noyaโ€™s basic form. Guren can wield it to target a player and destroy one of their abilities. [3-shots]

--- [Demonic Thrall] - Guren can use Noya can enter a playerโ€™s dreams and memories to create nightmares and break their will in order to take over his body. At night, he may target a player and redirect their actions to a target of his choice. If he targets the same player twice, he will learn the effect of one of their abilities. If he targets the same player a third time, he will learn the effect of all of their abilities. If he targets the same player a fourth time, he will control their role and vote for 2 cycles. While using this ability, the [Namanari] ability is disabled because of Noya temporarily leaving Gusenโ€™s body.

--- [Possession] - In this state, Noya possesses Guren to grant him immense strength and power as well as enhanced healing and senses. If activated, Guren becomes immune to any negative ability targeting him and his own actions are upgraded. This lasts a full phase. [2-shots]

--- [Manifestation] - Noya can manifest outside his blade if released and can be seen by anyone. At night, Guren may release Noya. He will learn the name of every player that visited him that night. [3 shots].

[Active - Spells] - Guren specializes in using magic and spell tags, he is proficient in using them strategically in combat. At the start of the game, he has 12 talismans.

--- [Paralyzing Spell] - Once per cycle, Guren may target a player and place a talisman on their back. When activated, his targets are role-blocked for a full phase. He can activate the talismans at any time and the activation action doesnโ€™t count against the once per cycle limit of this ability. If he places 2 talismans on a player, they will be role-crushed for a cycle upon activation.

--- [Illusion] - Once per cycle, Guren can place a talisman on a target of his choice and create an illusion around them. He will learn the target of their actions.

--- [Crimson Red] - Once per phase, Guren can place a talisman on his blade. He may target a player and attempt to kill them by activating 2 talismans. If he places 3 of them on his blade, the kill will be upgraded to a super-kill, however, because of the size of the explosion, the role of his target will be janitorโ€™d.

Wincon - Eliminate all threats to Town
@Kagura this was my role in the game here.

Status
Not open for further replies.