Status
Not open for further replies.
Jokes aside, I’m currently working on finishing stuff up to get the game started, it shouldn’t be too long so please bear with me. The issue with a game like this isn’t just creating the roles and setup, it’s also that when the game gets started, the amount of time it takes to run it is ridiculous. It’s a fucking constant struggle, and even night phases can’t barely be used to rest as I usually have to prep stuff for the upcoming day phase. Any Mafia member of a previous weeb game can attest to that with me running around the chats lol. So I have to get shit in order before starting it as there is no stopping when that happen, and anything less than my complete availability will results in late actions and just complete fucking chaos.
I’ve usually always hosted them on uni breaks, or like at the start of the semester when I could afford to slack off (don't do that lol). I’m not a student anymore unfortunately, and with real life kicking my ass it has been a fucking nightmare situation. I know I suck at giving date promises and with all the delays you might be getting impatient and annoyed, but please believe there isn’t anyone that wants this game to get started asap more than me. Just to be fucking done with it and rest. It’s stressing me the fuck out, and driving my anxiety through the roof. It’s just has been awful all around working on the setup and juggling real life emergencies left and right since August which is what also cause Mango’s MM game to switch coaches. I initially wanted to host this towards the end of October, but I knew I couldn’t by September already as the setup creation process was already late and I told the other coaches that i’ll be in November most likely. I was trying hard to bribe Zemmi to host a Halloween special to buy me a few weeks lol. I know I suck but I’m really trying my fucking best here
Slowly but surely :catsweat:

Status
Not open for further replies.