Status
Not open for further replies.
The Comeback Kid Vol.2 -

Sauron used [???] to revive @Flowa

Bongs used [Milk] on [???]

Thanos activated [Infinity Stones] on [???]

Estelle activated [Development]

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Here are today's Champions:

@Fujishiro vs @Ekkologix
@MangoSenpai vs @oddoddfruit

@Blue vs @Zemmi
@Sallucion vs @Yae

@Naomi vs @Kvothe Kingkiller
@Ratchet vs @Dr_Professor83

@Juliet vs @Random Asshole
@Hayumi vs @Worst

Please submit 4 rounds worth of R/P/S picks to process the whole tournament fast. 1 Round = 3 picks (Ex: S/S/P)

F* it I'm done with this game just Lynch me..
Nova said I didn't vote for guilty player last phase so I can't use this ability today
:josad:
I think you should full claim. Earlier you said you didn't want to say other ability and instead you are acting as if you would rather want to be lynched.

@Zemmi

I understand and respect your decision to keep your lips sealed since it doesn't strictly benefit your wincon.

But I know that you know that I know that you know that you want to keep playing.

So imma keep that vote on. And encourage others to do likewise. Until you give us the juicy goods.

Town power, baby.

Zemmi

GodMommie
@Zemmi

I understand and respect your decision to keep your lips sealed since it doesn't strictly benefit your wincon.

But I know that you know that I know that you know that you want to keep playing.

So imma keep that vote on. And encourage others to do likewise. Until you give us the juicy goods.

Town power, baby.
Yea I’m gonna have to tell because you are right I do want to keep playing because I’m about to go on a long hiatus

Status
Not open for further replies.