Status
Not open for further replies.

Lindltaylor

There's no "Tina!"
β€Ž
so you were that much certain zem tanked a kill just cause ekko said and didn't even consider other possibilities??
Who said I was certain? I asked him 3 times in the chat.

Then came and asked Zem in the thread and didn't out it completely until Muugen did. Then Michelle came and said she had protected Zem in the night but not during the day.

Zemmi

GodMommie
β€Ž
Who said I was certain? I asked him 3 times in the chat.

Then came and asked Zem in the thread and didn't out it completely until Muugen did. Then Michelle came and said she had protected Zem in the night but not during the day.
The thing about Muugen is he said he was gone and didn't send any D1 actions, it was the day of his surgery, and when his death was a done thing he changed it to he did visit me to try and disable my passives.

Lindltaylor

There's no "Tina!"
β€Ž
The thing about Muugen is he said he was gone and didn't send any D1 actions, it was the day of his surgery, and when his death was a done thing he changed it to he did visit me to try and disable my passives.
He probably lied about it.

Zem if you're pushing the death miller ability then please stop. We can't go down the rabbit hole of tinfoils and I literally asked Novas and confirmed kills cannot be faked. I also explained last phase why a death miller doesn't work here.

Status
Not open for further replies.