Status
Not open for further replies.

Emil

Certified Memelord
โ€Ž
I invest innocent, like I said all my abilities in this game are geared to surviving xD Passive & Actives as well.

Like I said my real purpose in the game seems to be, keeping the game active :milaugh:
this laugh is fake

:whitepress:

no scum wud shoot someone they know is indie

specially with u saying they know ur role

why wud they shoot u this much then?

ur not making sense

Rej

This forum is retarded.
โ€Ž
So can anyone fill me in on this Zemmi vs Xlaw situation?
In the layer 4 chat me and Lindl agree on Xlaw being scummy for the "the other mafia" post he made. Which looked like a slip, but I also said it could be bad lingo since Xlaw isnt the strongest in english. So fill me up so I can take a stance please, arigato!

THAK YOU! IT'S THANKSGIVING EVERY DAY! FROM JUNE TO MAY! YAYAYAYAYAY!

Emil

Certified Memelord
โ€Ž
I swear on everything I love I have been shot at least 3 times by super kills by my knowledge :milaugh: Might have been more since I wasn't notified lol.
so lets be clear

YOU think me and lind are OPEN SCUMMING while knowing YOUR ROLE and how immune u r YET we shot you 3+ times???

seriosuly zem?? how bad do u think we r wtf is this

AL sama

Red Haired
โ€Ž
u r a confirmed liar im glad they r giving u this much hard time

ur being played so hard u r taking ur anger on wrong people

we tried being nice to u and look what u r doing
I can tell you this much that she is really scum hunting and nothing at this point

so its really unlikely that she is lying and I m willing to bet on it

Zemmi

GodMommie
โ€Ž
I absolutely didn't lie about it, simple as that. I have been shot at 3 times by SKs from the knowledge I have gathered from the thread & my own.

There could be other kills on me I am not aware of but those 3 I am almost 100% certain happened.

Emil

Certified Memelord
โ€Ž
i dont shoot indies ever
its the wastiest waste in history of waste

mafia shooting indie deserve to lose game

unless its like really late in the game and the indie is cucking them

shooting indie early game this many times is nothing but stupid u cant convince me otherwise

Status
Not open for further replies.