Status
Not open for further replies.

Light D Lamperouge

๐–‚๐–๐–†๐–™ ๐•ฎ๐–”๐–š๐–‘๐–‰ ๐•ณ๐–†๐–›๐–Š ๐•ญ๐–Š๐–Š๐–“
โ€Ž
I guess I've already give my reason multiple time..

I got notice from Nova that Actions will lock in 30 min. And that time was already over .

I was reading dp at some time last day..Didn't read much tho.. Because I was on pages where everyone were talking about MCU movie..And I felt like not to waste my time on that shit..
I picked targets among players who were talking off topic .Nick specifically because at DP1 someone said they sus him.
Other was Gram because of gut feeling..

I might have choose different target if wasn't novas notification.
Also I didn't knew Nick was the one who lead Rhea wagon.. Otherwise I would have gift him instead..
Nick didn't lead the Rhea wagon tho. I started the wagon on her and then cased her after which people started voting her up and then her responses sealed the deal.

so a lack of reading excuse
i can relate but idk how belivable that will be

if u and zem didnt do the kill the maf has an invisible killer
If I was mafia I'm pretty sure that my team mate would have let me know about Nick. It was a risky to kill someone who lead scum wagon.
I guess mafia were confident about not being caught
Or Nick simply hit passive and we know who's passive can kill

I don't believe I have fully lost either, like I have said Novas said not to give up hope. So I do believe something else is coming but I don't know what or how.
In good faith, could you explain how you 'lost'?

Was it a case of you had a wincon that you couldnt fulfil, but now youre banking on some other condition proccing or something changing that wincon?

Id really appreciate some transparency here

Zemmi

GodMommie
โ€Ž
It's hard for me to believe that Novas would make a role that would just lose like that with claiming completely, especially if you know me, it's literally impossible for me not to claim.

I usually like to walk into a game and say I my name is Zem, my role is this.

Even though I have became more careful about it since that incident in that game, where I was completely crushed by claiming.

Status
Not open for further replies.