Status
Not open for further replies.
i did and scum read her slightly in council too but nothing to shoot her for

she was shot by a passive that i couldnt control. we were trying to be careful none gets killed accidentally but it happened and she got shot
can you explain the conditions for this passive its ok if you cant but it really helps us buy your story

is that the superkill lind mentioned zem tanked

how did lind know at night then

hii

kvothe u r the best ekko reader in the market

whats ur radar say
well i thought you were scum at first cause you were being weirdly friendly. Even to flower.

Then i saw lindl vouching for you, you guys have some weird love sick partnership that reminded me of that fuji and yours partnership back in the nitty's game where fuji wanted to strangle his own lover.

anyways, i saw you lied for reactions, so youre prob town. you like to piss off townies when you do that

Emil

Certified Memelord
β€Ž
can you explain the conditions for this passive its ok if you cant but it really helps us buy your story

is that the superkill lind mentioned zem tanked

how did lind know at night then
he knew because i told him. we r in a chat

i dont wanna go over the conditions but only zem met them day 1 and mango was close to meeting them day 2 but we avoided that

none else ever really came close so its not like its something that can happen easily

id rather not disclose it for now but well be careful if someone we town read was about to kill themseleves

MangoSenpai

Argonauts, roll out!
β€Ž
he knew because i told him. we r in a chat

i dont wanna go over the conditions but only zem met them day 1 and mango was close to meeting them day 2 but we avoided that

none else ever really came close so its not like its something that can happen easily

id rather not disclose it for now but well be careful if someone we town read was about to kill themseleves

Status
Not open for further replies.