Status
Not open for further replies.
Wanna be my +1?

Hello Ladies and Gentlemen!
The last few Days have been fabulous, it's unbelievable how much activity there's been in this game so far, absolutely wonderful keep it up!! teehee

Since we're already at over 20K posts I thought it's time to give everyone something... something more than just a bit of rumors and a special prize, I've seen how much ya'll like vote power, it makes this game spicy! So how about we spice things up a little? giggles

Everyone who wishes to gain +1 vote power today, just post ''Can i be your +1?'' and hit the like-button of this Announcement!

Of course it wouldn't be special if everyone wins an additional vote this way now, would it? So it will be limited to the first 15 Players who meet both requirements~ teehee

The word for today's Word of the Day poem shall be Love, impress me with your submission and the best one will win something!! I hope the previous winners of this contest enjoy their special prize, I'm wishing everyone Good Luck!!

MangoSenpai

Argonauts, roll out!
I don't really find the idea surprising, I'll say that much. I'm curious what the implication here is for Lind.
He's either been played for a fool or he was in on it all along.

I don't think lind is Ekko's teammate in this case though.

If they were open buddying this hard then it's suicide, but I'm sure we'll be able to find the truth one way or another.

:endthis:

Rej

Year of the black beard!
I dont know if mafia Tohru makes much sense.
Tohru is surely assigned to a "Kobayashi" and Kobayashi appeared on a WU earlier.
Now we know that Ekko helped Lindl and buffed him, does it make Lindl = Kobayashi? maybe

does it really sound like mafia?

I dont know if mafia Tohru makes much sense.
Tohru is surely assigned to a "Kobayashi" and Kobayashi appeared on a WU earlier.
Now we know that Ekko helped Lindl and buffed him, does it make Lindl = Kobayashi? maybe

does it really sound like mafia?
You knew his flavor off the top of your head, noted

Status
Not open for further replies.