Status
Not open for further replies.
ok since nova not here, decided to claim something

The Two Time Mafia attempted to super-kill [ryu kisi] again, but failed.

ryu tanked 2 kills from red mafia.. , this was previous day phase. just saw results....

:ihaha::ihaha:

so red decided not to mention ryu, previous day phase, and today is just ekko, who agree if scummy lmao...
The Two-Time Mafia attempted to super-kill [Lanji] again, but failed

update for today

:brootea:

:moonwalk::moonwalk:
No no. The ones you've checked. Quote them for me please.
my ability better not get wrecked..

:sus::sus:

:moonwalk::moonwalk::moonwalk:

Zemmi

GodMommie
Seriously? :seriously::whitepress:

yeah, nova gave me results out the post i chose, there also other that didn't get check, since nova rng red results for me.

so your saying am scum, because i got rng red results from nova? :gonope::moonwalk::moonwalk::moonwalk::moonwalk:
I'm saying you are sus for saying I lied and jumping on voting for me.

When almost everyone who knows me here knows I would have never worded it that way in a million years if I was lying about the result I got on Ekko.

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
Seriously? :seriously::whitepress:

yeah, nova gave me results out the post i chose, there also other that didn't get check, since nova rng red results for me.

so your saying am scum, because i got rng red results from nova? :gonope::moonwalk::moonwalk::moonwalk::moonwalk:
Oh, so you didn't get to choose? So, why does Red Mafia have factional kill results, when you said your ability didn't work on those?

im town
u can lie detect this
u wont belive it eitherway
@Lindltaylor sorry we might have to clear this mess eventually

we r in a mason chat since n0
i claimed that day 0 and im glad it was forgotten. i am my partner's guardain angel
we made lots of plays from there
including reviving flower, healing tris, healing lind, copping ratchet, shooting zem (once, passively)
we knew rhea targeted lind as well yesterday and crushed his passive
the only conflict we had is lind town read muugen and i scum read him. but lind is the one that had QT with muugen. he was just relaying info to me in our mason chat and i, just like everyone here, thought muugens role was scummy as sht but lind didnt cuz from his talk to muugen it seemed muugen was very cooperative and towny

lind and me town reading each others all game make sense...
the absurd amount of Reiner/Bertolt gifs i post makes sense..
lind claiming my failed kill to the thread makes sense..

zem if u dont concede after this u cannot be anything but anti-town
i am in lost for words if u think we open scum this hard as mafia. u surely take us really lightly as players dont u

mafia ruined ur game and now u r ruining ours

good job
@Bortolomeo He never said he wasnt town.

Status
Not open for further replies.