Status
Not open for further replies.
I hope you guys know that if I ISO Ekko’s 2000 post scouring for teammates and he really turns out town I may actually take a 6 month break from mafia lol.

And if he is mafia now I don’t even know what color I’m looking for.

Rej

Year of the black beard!
I'm all out of salt
I'm not gonna cry
Won't give you what you want
'Cause I look way too good tonight
I'm all out of salt
Tears are running dry
Won't give you what you want
'Cause I look way too good tonight

Rej

Year of the black beard!
That's the motto (Mhm)
Drop a few bills then pop a few champagne bottles (Mhm)
Throwin' that money like you just won the lotto (Mhm)
We been up all damn summer
Makin' that bread and butter
Tell me, did I just stutter?
That's the motto (Mhm)
Drop a few bills then pop a few champagne bottles (Mhm)
Throwin' that money like you just won the lotto (Mhm)
We been up all damn summer
Makin' that bread and butter
Tell me, did I just stutter?
That's the motto (I feel it)
That's the motto (I feel it)

The Fallen Idol -

@Ratchet has super-killed @Rej [JigglyPuff]

“Getting Jiggly with it!”
You are JigglyPuff!

Delver Rank - Red Whistle

Phase 1 -

[Passive - Igglebuff] - Jigglypuff starts the game as [Igglybuff] before evolving. It has no vote and is immune to all actions in the game, excluding super-kills. It evolves through [Friendship], which requires a phase without receiving a vote by the EoD tally or receiving two positive actions. After evolving into Jigglypuff, it will gain additional abilities, as well as the potential to evolve into [Wigglytuff].

[Active - Cute Charm] - Igglybuff may target a player and disable any destructive ability they have as they become infatuated. If they do not have any personnel, it will disable their vote if voting against a Town player. If its targets a Mafia player, it will also disable their access to the factional kill.

[Active - Competitive] - Igglybuff may target a player and upgrade their abilities temporarily. If he targets a player suffering from an ailment, this will heal it as well.

[Active - Friend Guard] - Igglybuff may activate this ability, and the next 2 hostile actions performed by a Townie on another one will fail. If used at night, kills will be this ability priority.

[Active - CopyCat] - After being targeted with an ability, Igglybuff will learn this move. It can activate this and gain a one-shot version of the last ability used before the activation. It will learn its effects and may use it on a player of its choice.

Phase 2 -

[Passive - JigglyPuff] - After successfully evolving, Jigglypuff will finally enter the game ready to sing and looking for people to listen to its songs. It now has voting power, but it only is bulletproof in this form. After participating in the lynching of a [Guilty] player as one of the 3 first voters, Jigglypuff will gain the ability to evolve into [Wigglytuff]
--- [Evolution] - Jigglypuff is simple the evolution of Igglybuff. It still retains the same characteristics. Jigglypuff has access to the acting ability of Igglybuff in this form, and each cycle, it can go back to its previous form.

[Passive - Cute Charm] - Infatuating people that target it, Jigglypuff will gain immunity against any player that targets it with hostile actions for 2 cycles. If a player vote against it two cycles in a row, it will charm them as well.

[Passive - Level Up] - Anytime Jigglypuff is amongst the top 5 posters in a phase, it will go up a level and learn a new move. It will learn one of the abilities that appeared in that phase's write-up. It will gain it as a permanent ability.

[Activated Passive - Technical Machine] - Using a technical machine, Jigglypuff can learn a move he has seen. When this is activated, Jigglypuff will learn the effects of any ability used on him this cycle and gain them as one-shots. [1-shot]

[Active - Lullaby] - Jigglypuff is pretty proud of its voice, it loves singing. Each cycle, Jigglypuff may work some lyrics into one of its posts and activate this ability. It will block the 2 players adjacent to its post (posted before/after).
--- [Marking] - Jigglypuff hates it when someone sleeps when it is singing. Anytime a player quotes it and ignores the lyrics, it will draw on their face. If a marked player visits it, it will learn about it. If a player gets marked two cycles in a row, Jigglypuff will learn their role name and its abilities against them will be upgraded.
--- [Dispel] - Each cycle, Jigglypuff can quote a write-up and sing to it. This will delete any fabrications in it (if any). If the entire write-up is fabricated, Jigglypuff will gain its evolution.
--- [Amplified] - After participating in the lynching of 2 [Guilty Player], Jigglypuff can tag all remaining alive players and sing a verse to them. This will put them all to sleep, role-blocking them through immunity. This may not be refilled. [1-shot]

[Active - Inflate] - JifflyPuff is capable of inflating itself in order to fly, and carry other people. Each cycle, Jigglypuff can inflate itself and carry a player away for a phase. They will be immune to all actions, including super-kills.
--- [Puff Up] - Twice during the game, Jigglypuff can extend this protection to itself by growing even bigger. [2-shots]

[Active - Double Slap] - Jigglypuff can target a player and double-slap them in succession. It will destroy the next two actions they perform, and disable those abilities for a cycle.
--- [Barrier Bash] - Jigglypuff can target a player and disable any of their protective passive for a phase.

Wincon - Eliminate all threats to Town

I'm literally say it didn't happen Fuji, like it absolutely did not happen. This has been discussed over and over.
Because you say it, we should believe you.

And therefore people who question it make no sense to you.

Amazing logic.

Oh and Im not going to try to talk to you about this anymore nor anything else not to worry, Im kinda done with you not quoting me as If Im some super demon thing when ive been open about my role and what I do all game.

Y'all fight your battles.

Status
Not open for further replies.