Status
Not open for further replies.
Not sure what you mean how do i square all of this if i just said i don't think what he did was scummy?
Because you had nothing to say against my post, you just instinctively came to his defense based on...?

Still trying to figure that out. Think it's pretty clear how he fudged up here, the only thing to say in his defense is that he's not suspect in spite of it. It's still bad, objectively.

He also ducked out of the thread at 180 mph lol

Lindltaylor

There's no "Tina!"
β€Ž
Pressure? The egg is already cracked. Muugen is trying to squeeze out additional info past the point of necessity, which is exactly my point. This should be rather obvious as something to condemn, not sure what the rest of you aren't seeing here.
I think what Muugen was trying to do was ascertain whether Drago, who claimed to not have any abilities previously, and Yae shared the same circumstance of not having abilities.

Which she did end up claiming like 3-4 pages ago.

are there roles in the player list that make sense to be together in mason right off the bat
Being masons isn't dependent on Flavor. Novas can make C'thulu and Makima masons if he wanted to.

I think what Muugen was trying to do was ascertain whether Drago, who claimed to not have any abilities previously, and Yae shared the same circumstance of not having abilities.

Which she did end up claiming like 3-4 pages ago.

Being masons isn't dependent on Flavor. Novas can make C'thulu and Makima masons if he wanted to.
Again, this offers nothing, unless he was expecting to catch them slipping or contradicting each other. Not likely, if it's assumed they're coordinating some elaborate play here.

And yes, there's the possibility of scum masons. My point remains, nothing further needs to be offered or considered role wise.

Status
Not open for further replies.