Status
Not open for further replies.

Lindltaylor

There's no "Tina!"
β€Ž
Again, this offers nothing, unless he was expecting to catch them slipping or contradicting each other. Not likely, if it's assumed they're coordinating some elaborate play here.

And yes, there's the possibility of scum masons. My point remains, nothing further needs to be offered or considered role wise.
Yeah, him asking for abilities openly doesn't mean anything else other than verifying if Yae and Drago were both on the same page. Other than that, I agree with you that getting anything else from it would be a waste.

Are you talking about the motivation phrase quote?

That was me trying to figure out did something happened in the last 100 pages I didnt read. I was either way not liking her gameplay.

I'm off to sleep soon

My scum reads currently are,

@Flower, I didn't like the way she mentioned "I am town" or "it should be very obvious I am town" in two of her posts while she was trying to defend herself. Felt very hasty and desperate and definitely didn't give me good vibe. Its hard to get a good read on her since like I said both her and Drago are chaotic even when they are town. Scum leaning for now though.

@Lindltaylor Currently I do have a scum read on him. This aggressive play style is very new to me. I didn't like the way he was arguing with flower or Drago (I'm not sure who but I think it might be both) but felt like he was going after an easy target.

@Nick i see you sensei but I can only see you. I want to read some things too, very off.

Honestly, I think @Nick scum game is better than this I'm leaning towards a indie read on him

@MUUGEN scum read as well, too many posts regarding drago pre and post his claim. Felt like tunneling an easy target with him very well knowing and understanding drago might as well be town a acting this way. If I had to lynch someone it would have been Muu this phase.

That said @Underworld Broker what's your read on your partner

@AL sama I'm iffy about, not seen him post any substance
Hmm I think I was a bit more aggressive on OJ. I've mellowed since then. I actually wasn't going after Flower or Drago tbh. Since I gave Drago the benefit of the doubt before, and previously also said that he seemed fine to me in my early thoughts/reads. Later on I even said that certain posts from Flower look townie to me.

Will need to know what post you are talking about, though.

Status
Not open for further replies.