Status
Not open for further replies.

Light D Lamperouge

๐–‚๐–๐–†๐–™ ๐•ฎ๐–”๐–š๐–‘๐–‰ ๐•ณ๐–†๐–›๐–Š ๐•ญ๐–Š๐–Š๐–“
โ€Ž
@MangoSenpai I looked at your thoughts on Lindie. Iirc Lindie said he activated an ability that would go off during the start of the day. I need to find the exact post of his. Because when I asked Nova during a night phase if I could put down some abilities for the day phase because I was going to bed soon and the game would start a few hours later he told me he doesn't queue actions because of time stamps.

Light D Lamperouge

โ€Ž
Oki I found them. Lindie dear said he submitted it at the start of the day not the night. Though, my buddy Lindie is smart.

I submitted it as soon as day started and went to bed. My shapeshifter is something thatโ€™s going to protect me from last nightโ€™s layer chat.
No I did. I mentioned this to Juliet as well when she asked. I submitted my action and logged off.

Light D Lamperouge

โ€Ž
Werenโ€™t you role crushed light when you visited me ?

And if you indeed take some cake from me then you had some buff, even if you didnโ€™t notice it
No I visited you during the night buddy and I was role crushed during the day.

I don't know lol.

Zemmi

GodMommie
โ€Ž
I think this is important to know.

There is at least 300 calories in a piece of chocolate cake. More depending on the amount he gives you.

Not worth it for the lack of nutrition and energy found in it.

Stay safe guys.

Plus sugar sometimes gives you a brief high, but usually is followed by a huge crash.

Status
Not open for further replies.