Status
Not open for further replies.

MangoSenpai

Argonauts, roll out!
โ€Ž
The Night Of The Fallen -

It's rumored that every thousand years, the celestial opens his heart to the delvers that are brave enough to enter the Abyss in search for glory.

During a special night, called [The Night Of The Fallen] he will listen to the wishes of his delvers. In this night if ALL the delvers will make the same wish, the celestial will grant it!

This night all the delvers who join the discord chat of one of the layers might submit a wish by tagging me, only the first wish will be considered, if ALL the delvers submitted the same wish, the celestial will grant it, it can be ANYTHING! A revive? A modkill?

So i ask you delvers, what are you wishing for?
Kill everyone

Worst

Custom title
โ€Ž

It's rumored that every thousand years, the celestial opens his heart to the delvers that are brave enough to enter the Abyss in search for glory.

During a special night, called [The Night Of The Fallen] he will listen to the wishes of his delvers. In this night if ALL the delvers will make the same wish, the celestial will grant it!

This night all the delvers who join the discord chat of one of the layers might submit a wish by tagging me, only the first wish will be considered, if ALL the delvers submitted the same wish, the celestial will grant it, it can be ANYTHING! A revive? A modkill?

give me a new role pls

Mashiro Blue

๐“ฆ๐“ฒ๐“ผ๐“ฑ ๐“พ๐“น๐“ธ๐“ท ๐“ช ๐“ผ๐“ฑ๐“ธ๐“ธ๐“ฝ๐“ฒ๐“ท๐“ฐ ๐“ผ๐“ฝ๐“ช๐“ป โœฐ
โ€Ž

Make Blue get his waifu role

KiLL Aries

Gudetama & the Final Vote Count -

Gudetama attempted to kill [???], but failed.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Cal - Zem > Light > Ekko > Kvo > Zemmi
Ultra - Ekko > Zem > Michelle > Lanji
Mango - Ekko > Arondight > Ekko > Zem > Lanji
Worst - Ekko
Light - Ekko > Rayan > Ekko > Lanji

Juliet - Ekko > Kiwi > Ekko > Lanji
Midnight - Zem > Aries > Ekko > Zem
Kvothe - Ekko > Sigis > Ekko > Sigis > Ekko > Lanji
Prof - Ekko > Fuji > Ekko > Lanji
Kiwi - Juliet > Worst

Blue - Ekko
Reborn - Fuji > Ekko > Lanji
Hayumi - Ekko > Lanji
Naomi - Ekko > Zem > Lanji
Salah - Ekko

Ryu - Ekko > Lanji
Yae - Ekko > Lanji
Cinera - Ekko
Michelle - Ekko > Zem > Lanji
UwU - Ekko

T-pein - Ratchet > Zem > Sallu
Broki - Lanji

Total -

@novaselinenever Make my bestie immortal and able to revive!

Mashiro Blue

๐“ฆ๐“ฒ๐“ผ๐“ฑ ๐“พ๐“น๐“ธ๐“ท ๐“ช ๐“ผ๐“ฑ๐“ธ๐“ธ๐“ฝ๐“ฒ๐“ท๐“ฐ ๐“ผ๐“ฝ๐“ช๐“ป โœฐ
โ€Ž
He didn't reply lmao

lets do it anyway, even if just in spirit
Ahahah sure :)

I was thinking about entering the village but I think I can do it in the 7th layer too

Status
Not open for further replies.