Status
Not open for further replies.

Light D Lamperouge

๐–‚๐–๐–†๐–™ ๐•ฎ๐–”๐–š๐–‘๐–‰ ๐•ณ๐–†๐–›๐–Š ๐•ญ๐–Š๐–Š๐–“
โ€Ž
What are we doing with Lind?
I am not sure. What do you propose? He seems very strong. Mango's seemingly popping Worst, so I'd probably lynch Lind and superkill Reborn or vice-versa. Whichever one people think has a better chance of dying from a kill now should be shot.

Mashiro Blue

๐“ฆ๐“ฒ๐“ผ๐“ฑ ๐“พ๐“น๐“ธ๐“ท ๐“ช ๐“ผ๐“ฑ๐“ธ๐“ธ๐“ฝ๐“ฒ๐“ท๐“ฐ ๐“ผ๐“ฝ๐“ช๐“ป โœฐ
โ€Ž

Light D Lamperouge

โ€Ž
I felt this was trying to save Ekko too, but it would be hard to pull off a revive like he claimed if he was lying. So I'm still on the fence about this.
Yeah I am not sure what that was. Kinda on the nose that he maybe revived Adam.

what do you mean did i get anything? I dont have info if thats what youre asking

You said you get info when a townie is crushed Ripped.

Do you know more about what it was?

:endthis:
No idea.

Yeah I am not sure what that was. Kinda on the nose that he maybe revived Adam.

You said you get info when a townie is crushed Ripped.

No idea.
Yep Nova didn't say anything which would imply based on my ability Naomi is scum or lying about being crushed. However:

I have a question for you.

If my results on you were wrong like you claimed all along, why would you trust any info I had on Naomi from the same ability?

Light D Lamperouge

โ€Ž
Yep Nova didn't say anything which would imply based on my ability Naomi is scum or lying about being crushed. However:

I have a question for you.

If my results on you were wrong like you claimed all along, why would you trust any info I had on Naomi from the same ability?
They are wrong. I am trying to understand your ability and see if perma crushes fuck with it, or if it even exists Cal.

Status
Not open for further replies.