Status
Not open for further replies.

Zemmi

GodMommie
β€Ž
Tell me, if they got innocent, why they targeted me again to know my role?
Sounds like a scenario to get rid of me
because the 2 aren’t equals, especially with immunities.

I can find someone whistle level and then there name and their name is completely scum in the write ups

but then invest them and it show up town because they are immune to being invested when they are really scum

MangoSenpai

Argonauts, roll out!
β€Ž
Also got a message back from Mr. Novablastar that I am not a white whistle so long Odd's alive.

But so long I'm not going in a layer lower than what I currently am on, there should be no problem, lmao

because the 2 aren’t equals, especially with immunities.

I can find someone whistle level and then there name and their name is completely scum in the write ups

but then invest them and it show up town because they are immune to being invested when they are really scum
What's the point in investing me if you guys don't believe those results
Just for your information, i'm immune to any non-council harmful ability from town
All town can target me if they want & see for yourself if u don't believe

But apparently you think someone who is immune to town actions is not town
Good logic

@Underworld Broker @Flowa @AL sama @Ratchet
You get the lynches thing. We have 2 lynches today and one in council at night.
Make sure the votes don’t get decided in the secondary one it will fuck us since it’s private

I can kill lind again but I prefer not to not because he is town but because it’s limited and will be a fucking waste if he just comes back; since my ability is stronk. You decide. I am gonna get the fuck out for some time.

@Underworld Broker @Flowa @AL sama @Ratchet
You get the lynches thing. We have 2 lynches today and one in council at night.
Make sure the votes don’t get decided in the secondary one it will fuck us since it’s private

I can kill lind again but I prefer not to not because he is town but because it’s limited and will be a fucking waste if he just comes back; since my ability is stronk. You decide. I am gonna get the fuck out for some time.
Shoot Noctis

MangoSenpai

Argonauts, roll out!
β€Ž
Nah dude. Youre going after me for the wrong reasons when im being targeted. If something overlapped like how does that make sense. lets say Purple, red mafia both choose to attack me. The person who killed yae went after you. Then what about kiwi? Her name would also pop up
Well it's pretty much confirmed that it was red mafia who targeted me, first and foremost.

So that would mean potentially Purple and Machenny targeted you with a kill.

It could be Kiwi, or Kiwi could be omitting a name - so there is a chance you're not the one.

However I fail to see why Kiwi would bring it when it could be used against her. The only possible explanation as to why it would be Kiwi in this situation is if she didn't realize what my item did and outed herself.
However that would be careless of her, and she'd be better of not revealing it at all.

Other possiblity as mentioned is that Kiwi was notified of another name, but has chosen to omit it.

With you being a target doesn't really have to mean anything. We don't know the alignment of Machenny, though we can discern she most probably is not town since they have not come forward, and their choice of kills are not pro-town.

At the moment you gotta give me some real good solid reasons why I shouldn't hang you in council

Nah dude. Youre going after me for the wrong reasons when im being targeted. If something overlapped like how does that make sense. lets say Purple, red mafia both choose to attack me. The person who killed yae went after you. Then what about kiwi? Her name would also pop up
Well, Kiwi is Maschenny who killed Yae, tried killing Mango, and Mango hit her as a counter.

Which means either both Maf targetted you or one you and another of you.

Status
Not open for further replies.