Status
Not open for further replies.

Light D Lamperouge

๐–‚๐–๐–†๐–™ ๐•ฎ๐–”๐–š๐–‘๐–‰ ๐•ณ๐–†๐–›๐–Š ๐•ญ๐–Š๐–Š๐–“
โ€Ž
because if you were a white whistle it would say it was a super kill not regular kill
No Mango it says it superkills. However if you're a white whistle it bypasses superprotection and janitors
[Active - Blaze Reap] [3] - Previously used by Lyza the Annihilator, a [White Whislte]. Blaze reap is a huge pickaxe containing everlasting gunpowder and serving as an impact explosive type weapon. Its can use it to super-kill a target a target of their choice. When wielded by a [White Whislte], they will unlock its full potential, allowing them to bypass super-protection in exchange of janitoring the role of their target. [1-shot]

MangoSenpai

Argonauts, roll out!
โ€Ž
This is the list of my visitors, I put in ultra and fuji as well, I'm posting this one here now so that I can find it again later - if I need to

Feb 5

Odd & Kvothe

Feb 6

Light

Feb 9

Light
Reborn
Odd
Rej
Noctis
Kiwipom

Feb 10

Ultra
Fuji

Feb 14

Worst
If "Caligula" visited me on the same day that Ekko died that would be the 10th, meaning either Fuji or Ultra - assuming that they even show up.

@Kvothe Kingkiller

Light D Lamperouge

๐–‚๐–๐–†๐–™ ๐•ฎ๐–”๐–š๐–‘๐–‰ ๐•ณ๐–†๐–›๐–Š ๐•ญ๐–Š๐–Š๐–“
โ€Ž
Oh, interesting, then this proves that it wasn't me
I assume it's not the artifact that killed him then.
Fake WU or Nova mistake?

@Underworld Broker can you check the Ultra death WU.
I have no idea lol. We'd have to hound Nova for it.
so its someone whos not a white whistle that bought the item?
Nah Kvo, the deal with the artifact is that it superkills no matter who bought it. But if you're a white whistle you bypass super protection and janitor the role. At least that's how I understand it.

[Active - Blaze Reap] [3] - Previously used by Lyza the Annihilator, a [White Whislte]. Blaze reap is a huge pickaxe containing everlasting gunpowder and serving as an impact explosive type weapon. Its can use it to super-kill a target a target of their choice. When wielded by a [White Whislte], they will unlock its full potential, allowing them to bypass super-protection in exchange of janitoring the role of their target. [1-shot]

So it superkills, but when you're a white whistle it superkills and bypasses super protect and also janitors the role. The main function is that it superkills.

Status
Not open for further replies.