Status
Not open for further replies.
The Rumbling

Maki activated [Dragon Bone] to destroy
Tykki Mikk used [Donut Hole] to super-kill @Ekkologix [Tohru] twice.
@Ekkologix was revived.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hear me, all subjects of Novas...

My name is Eren Yeager, and my objective is to protect the people of Scum Island. The super-kill titans shall trample all weebs outside of this island underfoot until all townie lives existing there has been exterminated from this world.

To think mere ningens of your caliber can push me past 13% of my power. Impressive...

I, Eren Yeager, will acknowledge your strength and declare you the World's Strongest Titan Food.

The pleasure of battle... The bloodlust... I have not felt this excitement in years. Do not disappoint me, oh subjects of Novas.

RUMBLING RUMBLING
It's coming
RUMBLING RUMBLING
~~

Do not post.

The Impossible Boy -

Franklin Richards activated [Chronokinesis], but failed.

Franklin Richards activated [Energy Constructs]

Franklin Richards used [???] on [???]

Gudetama used [Chalaza] on [???]

Tatsumaki used [Psychic Restraint] on [???] and [???]

The Looney Tunes activated [Copycat]

Eren Yeager used [???] to super-kill [???] and kill both [???] and [???], but failed.

The Looney Tunes used [???] to super-kill [???] and [???], but failed. They also killed @~UwU~ [???]

The Looney Tunes used [Special Cocktails]

Kiwi used [???] to super-kill @Underworld Broker [???]

Sargeras attempted to super-kill [???], but failed.

Do not post.

The Two Conquerors -

@Salah WG [Caligula] has been lynched.​

β€œLet them hate me, so long as they fear me!"
You are Caligula!

Delver Rank - White Whistle

[Passive - Roman Emperor] - Welcomed by Rome as a reasonable and wise ruler, Caligula starts the game immune to day lynches, and hostiles actions from non-council Townies (if any).
--- [Tyrant] - After 3 mislynches under his reign, his public approval will take a hit which will cause him to become more paranoid. He will only retain his immunity to day lynches, and the action of Weeb Elders is upgraded against him.
--- [Paranoid] - After his descent into madness, Caligula will start ruling the empire through fear. Anytime he is targeted by hostile action, he will attack them back, killing them.

[Passive - Myth] - Caligula is often remembered as a selfish and capricious ruler. However, many historians reject the notion that Caligula terrorized Rome with his unbridled madness. With few surviving reliable sources, no one knows for sure. During the game, anytime a player mentions some characteristics of Caligula's legend, his role will change and reflect it. If enough players believe him to never have been a Tyrant, he will lose that ability permanently. He may not reveal anything about this in the game thread.

[Active - Roman Provinces] - During the first half of D1, Caligula must divide the players' base into 9 equal regions. Each night, he may target one region and impose the imperial tax on them. On odd nights, he will gain any additional voting power for the following phase. On even nights, he will requisition any artifacts found in that region for his personal use.

[Active - Praetorian Guard] - A unit of the Roman Imperial Army, the Guard serves as personal bodyguards and intelligence agents for Roman Emperors like him.
--- [Protect] - Each night, Caligula may send a couple of guards to protect a player of his choice. They will be immune to all actions, excluding super-kills. He may self-target, however, not two nights in a row. Twice during the game, he may send an entire infantry protecting a player against all actions targeting them including super-kills.
--- [Investigate] - At night, Caligula may send agents to investigate a player. They will return results of [Innocent] or [Guilty].
--- [Observe] - At night, Caligula may send an agent to watch over a player. They will learn the identity of anyone targeting them. Alternatively, he may have them track a target and learn the identity of anyone they visit.
--- [Eliminate] - Using his authority as Emperor, Caligula may order his guards to lynch a player that has 5 votes in any given day phase. This lynch will bypass any immunity, and end the phase immediately. [1-shot]

[Active - Pleasure Boats] - Starting D2, during the day, Caligula may send out an invite for a party on his ship the following night. The invite will take the form of a write-up posted by the host on his behalf. Caligula and the player that joined him will spend the night partying, protecting them against all actions. At the end of the night, he will learn the role name of any attendee and gain a temporary immunity against him. If a player attends two of his parties, he will learn their full role. [2-shots]

[Active - Ludi Romani] - The Contest of Weebs holds a special place in the heart of Caligula, he couldn't bear spend a day amongst Weebs without a festival or games of some sorts. After seeing [Grandmaster] leave the Island, Caligula decided to show the Weebs what a real tournament is. The following day phase after [Grandmaster]'s exit from the game, Caligula will begin hosting a tournament between the Weebs to grant them prizes and gold. Open to the public, each day players may enter the tournament in order to win prizes and money. Just like the [Contest of Weebs], the registration period will last the first half of the phase, and alongside their registration, each player must submit their R/P/S picks for it. At the start, the tournament will have 16 spots available, and every phase, the number will go down. After the period of registration, Caligula will form brackets as he sees fit and the host will process the actions. If there are fewer players signed up than necessary, he may advance certain players around to complete a 16 players bracket. During each phase, the main prize is an ITA at a super-kill level, while for each victory, a player wins 3 gold coins.
--- [Mad Man] - If there are less than 4 players signed up for his game, he may super-kill one of the players publicly against the tournament. This will bypass any immunity.
--- [Imperial Box] - During a tournament, Caligula is immune to any actions targeting, including super-kills.
--- [Emperor] - As the emperor and host of the game, Caligula has control over the Weebs joining his games. They're there to entertain him and his citizens. He is immune to the actions for any player participating in his tournament, and bypass their immunities. The second time a player participate in his tournament, he will learn their role name. The third time, he will learn if they have any attacking ability, and who they targeted that following night. The fourth time, Caligula will gain permanent immunity agains them.
--- [Pollice Verso] - 'With a turned thumb'. During the tournament, Caligula can pass judgement on the Weeb warriors participating. Each cycle, he can target a player that lost a round to pass a death judgement on them. They will get super-killed by the player having defeated them.

Wincon - Eliminate all threats to Town.
@Lindltaylor [Sauron] has been lynched.​

"I hear now that thou wouldst barter with me. What is thy price?"
You are Sauron!
Delver Rank - Red Whistle

[Passive - Kobayashi] - After having been recruited by Tohru, Sauron has become [Kobayashi] and taken in Tohru's friends, giving them somewhere to live. Kobayashi is the new Godmother, she show up as [Innocent] to alignment cops.

[Passive - The Rings of Power] - These magical rings were forged under Sauron's guidance as
he intends to use them to seduce the Weebs. At the start of the game, 10 rings were forged and dispersed into different layers of the Abyss. When delving, players may discover them and they will have the option to pick them up or not. Each ring provides a certain power, and if a player picks one up, they will wear it permanently.

[Passve - The One] - Forged by Sauron himself in the depths of Mount Doom, this ring is the most powerful artifact ever created. It is linked to the other 10 rings, and with it, Sauron will be able to control them throughout the game.
--- [Isldur's Bane] - Sauron starts the game wearing it, granting him immunity against any player that is wearing one of the lesser rings.
--- [All For One] - Linked intrinsically with the other 10 rings, Sauron will learn the identity of any player that has picked up one of the rings of power. After wearing a ring for a cycle, Sauron will learn about their role name. After wearing it for 2 cycles, Sauron will control their votes. After wearing it for 3 cycles, Sauron will learn their full role. By the fourth cycle, they will fall completely under his control, and he will be able to control their role.
--- [Control] - Prior to falling completely under his control, Sauron has a degree of control over ring bearers. In each phase, he may target 2 of them and redirect their actions towards a player of choice.
--- [Consumption] - Anytime a player dies wearing a ring, their own powers will fade away under the power of [The One].
[Active - Nenya] - The Ring of Water, Nenya is made with immensely strong material and set with a White Stone that can be used to mirror the power of a [White Whistle]. Its wielder will gain the rank of [White Whistle].
--- [Concealment] - Each cycle, its wielder may use conceal a player of their choice to protect them from evil. They will be immune to negative actions from [Guilty] players.​

[Active - Narya] - Also known as the Ring of Fire, this ring has the power to inspire others to resist despair and domination. Its wielder is immune to alignment changes as well as any kind of manipulations, he may not be Role-blocked, Redirected nor Possessed. Each cycle, he may target a player and inspire them as well, gifting them the same immunities temporarily, as well as the ability to perform their actions twice.​
--- [Flame of Anor] - Wielded through the fire properties of the Ring, this flame can be used to super-kill a player, janitoring their role. [1-shot]

[Passive - Maia] - A primordial spirit, created to help shape the world, Sauron has knowledge about things no other weeb knows even exists. At the start of the game, he knows about the identity of 25% of the roles that have made it into the game. Each cycle, he will gain additional information about the setup of the game.

[Passive - Dark Lord] - A fallen Maia and the creator of the One Ring, Sauron is an extremely powerful entity seeking to destroy anything he can not control. He is immune to Role-Crushes and any debuffs.
--- [Manipulation] - An expert in deceptions and persuasion, Sauron is immune to manipulation, possession, and charming.
--- [Cut Finger] - The first time he is successfully killed, Sauron will instead lose his [One Ring] and his physical body. His role will be altered to reflect it, as he will gain different abilities trying to retrieve his precious.

[Active - Desire] - A master of deceit, Sauron has a will and cleverness matched by only a few. If someone has even a drop of desire in their heart, even for good, he can potentially control them. Each cycle, Sauron may target a player and open a chat with them. He will ask them about their desires, and anything they would like to see happen in the game. By the end of it, he must inform them to submit their desired action in their role PM as he will grant it. If they do, Sauron will gain control of them, twisting their mind for the remainder of the cycle.
--- [Shapeshifting] - Sauron can take the form of anything he desires to trick his targets. Each cycle, Sauron may take the shape of an animal, or other beings, and submit its effects.

[Active - Mace] - Sauron wields an oversized mace into combat that is able to scatter legions of Weebs with a single blow. When using it, Sauron will role-block his delving partners through immunity.

Wincon - Eliminate all threats to The Two Time Mafia
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

You may post and vote in the thread, whoever has the most votes will be lynched.
You have until the end of the night.

The Elders:

1. @Blue
2. @krogothwolf
3. @MangoSenpai
4. @Zemmi

[War of the 5 Kings] has been activated.

@Sallucion has come back to life.

@krogothwolf has replaced Hayumi.

[Untearable Paper] was triggered.
In case my Role was tempered with after Death, i will leave this message.
I'm Townie Caligula, immune to Day Lynches & Hostile Actions from Non-Council Townies.
I can Protect, Invest or Track at Night. I had a 1 Shot to Hammer Lynch someone & i already explained that i wasted it on Xlaw which was a mistake.

I sent Two Party Invitations during the day, i got the Roles of 4 Players.
Mango, Blue which are Known + RA who is Regina & Noctis who is Gluteux

Blue accepted by Party Inv twice so i got her Full Bloody Mary's Role
The Role is very simple, She is immune to Redirection, have Voting Power of Three, and she Never & i repeat "Never" appears in WUs, nor can her Actions miss their Target regardless of where they are.

Her active is basically dependent on how many times her Name was Invoked which happens when:
1. Someone mentions or quotes her 6 Times
2. Tags her twice separately during same Phase
3. Tags her thrice in same Post

Depending on number of players who invoked her, her abilities change & generally increase in Power.

Anyway, back to Me
After Grandmaster died, i gained Tournament Ability (Still Town)
Where Winner gets a Super Kill & i get to kill one of the losers, basically my target dies at the hand of someone who defeated them during the Tournament. It also gives me total immunity while Tournament is ongoing + Immunity from those participating in it.
Those who participated are Blue, Mango, Zemmi, Borto, Worst, Light & Fuji (Only these 7)

All Actions with Caligula Name on WUs that aren't named are 100% not mine
Ultra Kill is named but it's also not mine. As i said many times, i'm White Whistle & couldn't have possibly used that Artifact to kill Ultra, not to mention that i never gathered such Coins. And Broker checked the WU & confirmed it was tempered with.

I won't bother write my Reads here, cuz if Town stopped sheeping, they would have got rid of obvious Non-Town already

As for the Red Mafia, they tried to contact me saying they wanna team up (Thinking i'm most probably Indie), they said they can redirect my Lynch if i cooperate with them.
Their plan is to keep Worst alive to continue being a distraction, and lynch Ryu in PM Votes.

They gave me four Methods to secretly talk with them in main thread
"Yawn" + "I'm back home now" + ":)" + Tagging Novas twice

I can most probably write more boring details, but i think this is enough

Night 5 starts.
You have 48 hours to submit your actions & delving layer for next day.

Note - As usual, I will be processing your artifact canvassing of this day phase, I'm dealing with a killer headache, so you'll receive your results and Discord invites later than usual.

Status
Not open for further replies.