Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok so Dest aside, which Juliet has been on the entire game, which fine enough we can lynch.

Noctis also has some chance of being scum here, idk what team he'd potentially be on, but I know for a fact he didn't visit me when he said he did.

And now Naomi, also claim Noctis was supposed to buff her.

I think he's full of it tbh

:endthis:
you didn't get a chat?

he asked me yes/no

if i was gonna shoot last night.

i said yes. my actions failed...a buff failed... and i used a buff artifact to....my shots gone...

@Fujishiro I told ryu usopp lynch was fake and should focus sellacoin/question why he is rez yet it being mention as usopp. his character killed usopp(tampered red) later it shows up day 5 end with kill wu saying usopp alive, yet it's actually sellacoind..

did usopp leave ratchet?

:moonwalk::moonwalk:

you didn't get a chat?

he asked me yes/no

i said yes. my actions failed...a buff failed... and i used a buff artifact to....my shots gone...

@Fujishiro I told ryu usopp lynch was fake and should focus sellacoin/question why he is rez yet it being mention as usopp. his character killed usopp(tampered red) later it shows up day 5 end with kill wu saying usopp alive, yet it's actually sellacoind..

did usopp leave ratchet?

Usopp isnt in Ratchy's dead chat no.

MangoSenpai

Argonauts, roll out!
you didn't get a chat?

he asked me yes/no

did usopp leave ratchet?

nope, never got in a chat with him, nor have he ever showed up on my door.

:luuh:

look this is tampered with. on usopp death before. sellacoin killed him here

Tykki Mikk used [Donut Hole] to super-kill @Ekkologix [Tohru] twice.

now go to day end 5

Maki activated [Dragon Bone] to destroy
novaselinenever said:
@Ekkologix was revived.

no

check the player list who alive, ekko is dead.. but sellacoin is rez!

@Sallucion has come back to life.

tykki mikk-sallucion. so possible he the one who tampered with usopp wu, and he never told council and kept them thinking usopp alive then him :moonwalk::moonwalk:

look this is tampered with. on usopp death before. sellacoin killed him here

now go to day end 5

Maki activated [Dragon Bone] to destroy
novaselinenever said:
@Ekkologix was revived.

no

check the player list who alive, ekko is dead.. but sellacoin is rez!

@Sallucion has come back to life.

tykki mikk-sallucion. so possible he the one who tampered with usopp wu, and he never told council and kept them thinking usopp alive then him :moonwalk::moonwalk:
The way I understood it is that Sallu killed Ekko then someone negated that WU, it wasnt Sallu himself that negated his own action. It wouldnt make sense.

Im pretty sure Arondight did this.

Status
Not open for further replies.