Status
Not open for further replies.

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
Yeah he survived one with Looney Tunes along with me. I can explain mine if I need to but dead chat will confirm I was suggested as a likely target so that makes sense. Dunno why RA would be killed by anyone.

The Post-Annihilation -

@Noctis, @Arondight, @Reborn, @Lindltaylor & @RippedCal were revived.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Tohru activated [Gaming] on [???], and used [Vulnera Sanentur] on [???]

Decim used [Core Phantom Genie]

Eren Yeager used [???] to super-kill [???], and kill [???] and [???] but failed.

Eren Yeager activated [Zoaholic]

Scarface used [Materialization] on [???]

Chuya activated [Immobilization] on [???]

Chuya used [2 votes] on [???], and [4 votes] on [???], [6 votes] on [???], [12 votes] on [???]

Chuya activated [Physical Matter] to kill @Michelle [???] & @Midnight Delight [???]

Chuya used [Physical Matter] to

Nino Nakano activated [Pranks]

@Bortolomeo has been revived.

ive been mentioning last day that sigismund tanked one when oddfruit and iirc monkey got all shot with superkills

and think there was another just recently

im tired
Yeah he survived one with Looney Tunes along with me. I can explain mine if I need to but dead chat will confirm I was suggested as a likely target so that makes sense. Dunno why RA would be killed by anyone.
@Random Asshole youre gonna have to explain.

I have been vouching for him and I still think he's town but I don't know how he would tank those

The Post-Annihilation -

@Noctis, @Arondight, @Reborn, @Lindltaylor & @RippedCal were revived.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Tohru activated [Gaming] on [???], and used [Vulnera Sanentur] on [???]

Decim used [Core Phantom Genie]

Eren Yeager used [???] to super-kill [???], and kill [???] and [???] but failed.

Eren Yeager activated [Zoaholic]

Scarface used [Materialization] on [???]

Chuya activated [Immobilization] on [???]

Chuya used [2 votes] on [???], and [4 votes] on [???], [6 votes] on [???], [12 votes] on [???]

Chuya activated [Physical Matter] to kill @Michelle [???] & @Midnight Delight [???]

Chuya used [Physical Matter] to

Nino Nakano activated [Pranks]

@Bortolomeo has been revived.
Jesus fucking christ

Status
Not open for further replies.