Status
Not open for further replies.
I invested Dest on night 3 and what I saw really suspicious was my protect ability showed up but the invest ability didn't show up and I thought Dest was invest immune or a scum ascetic and I shot him on day 4 and saw that my kill on him failed.

The Fallen Titan -

@Ratchet super-killed @Juliet [Sargeras]

You are Sargeras!
Delver Rank - Red Whistle

[Passive - The Defender] - Sargeras is one of the mightiest warriors Titan Pantheon. There is no stronger being. He is immune to lynches, super-kills, role-crushed, and any debuff. He may not be recruited or manipulated.

[Active - World Souls] - Born himself from world-souls, Sargeras is searching for others like him. Each night, Sargeras may target a player and investigate them. He will discover their alignment. If a player possesses a slumbering Titan within them, Sargeras will help wake it up.
--- [Origin] - In order to discover who is spreading corruption throughout the game, Sargeras may target an ability during the day and discover its effects. If used at night instead, he will discover the identity behind the [???].

[Active - The Protector] - Protecting the universe and combatting demons, Sargeras may target a player each cycle and defend them. He will protect them against any attacks, including super-kills. If the target he's protecting is attacked, he will engage their attacker in combat. They will play R/P/S, and Sargeras needs to only win once to kill them. If the attacker wins twice before Sargeras does, the attacker will successfully escape, however they will be role-crushed for the remainder of the cycle.
--- [Nathrzeim] - If he wins, Sargeras will be able to interrogate the attacked before killing them. He may send them a question, and they will be obligated to answer.

[Active - Aggramar] - After discovering the identity of one corrupted world soul, Sargeras may report to the Pantheon and ask them to send another Titan to aid him. He may target a player and recruit them into his mission. They will join him in a QT chat, and receive a buff to their role.

[Active - Cleave] - Starting D2, Sargeras may target a player of his choice and cleave them in 2, killing them and janitoring their role, sending them to his impregnable dimension.
---[Mardum] - Created by Sargeras, this prison world holds any player that he has killed. Players in it will have access to a Discord Chat where they may discuss it. They may not be revived, nor can their dead role or abilities be used after their death...[Secrets]

Wincon - Eliminate all threats to Town.

Status
Not open for further replies.