Status
Not open for further replies.
The Ping Pong Game, and the Final Move -

Nino Nakano activated [Pranks]

Cell activated [Core Phantom Genie]

Mosquito activated [Bite] on [???]

Cell used [6 Cell Jrs.], [Galick Gun], [Kamehameha] & [Solar Flare] on [???]

[???] was triggered redirecting them back.

[Perfect Barrier] was triggered redirecting them back.

Cell used [Big Bang Crash] on [???]

Mori Calliope activated [Thousand Man Pins], and used [Donut Shot] to super-kill @Random Asshole [Regina George]

Cell used [The Tornado of Terror] to super-kill @Kvothe Kingkiller [Sussus Amogus]

Endgame write-up incoming. Please stop posting.

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
It may have been our fault though, I think we negated a purchase. If you'd mentioned it we could have let it through. It shouldn't have bought it though, so you would have just rebought it.

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
You know I can rb and or rc them right?

Also why bother asking my that stuff a few posts ago when all actions were already sent lol.
No idea when it's processed or if it will work. Red Mafia were stupidly overpowered, 6 roles on one person. I was trying everything I could to help you.

Lindltaylor

There's no "Tina!"
The Last Weeb: Endgame -

After a little bit over a month, and 40,000+ posts later, this Last Weeb game has finally concluded. Sussus Amogus, having transformed into my own little Frankenstein monster ended up being no match to a Perfect Cell & Rimmicchi on steroids.

With all threats to them being eliminated, the Believers Mafia have won the game. Alongside them, @Blue [Nino Nakano] & @Fujishiro [Teuchi-Sama] won and have left the game to get married unpreoccupied by stories of victors and losers. They've found true love.

It is getting late here, so I'll cut this post short and continue later because sitting in front of my computer, I have so much I would like to type out and say but I'm just blocking right now. The words aren't coming out. I am absolutely spent, this 6 months journey of preparing and then hosting this game has had a lot of highs and lows. I have enjoyed a lot of your submissions and had a lot of fun crafting their abilities and roles, and also trying to make everything connect especially using the Abyss & Artifacts as a background theme. It has also led to a lot of anxiety and stress, especially the periods where I had to delay the game which I imagine was extremely annoying to anyone having signed up. I mean this game was supposed to happen in October, and here we are at the end of February and it has just come to an end. I hope it was worth it in the end, and you had some fun.

The hosting was a similar story, it was amazing to see so much engagement and activity which I would like to thank all of you. I mean I thought I was an active poster as a player, but I believe my most active game ever wouldn't even crack the top 10 here. So thank you for that. This game had some of the highest highs of my Weeb games, but also some of the lowest lows. I regret the levels of toxicity it reached at times, and how emotionally charged it was during some parts. I do hope that no relationship is completely affected because of events that happened here, hope y'all just squash anything that might have happened as true Weebs would. I also regret how sloppy my hosting was at times, I was completely overwhelmed during certain cycles with IRL kicking my ass and the game being the most annoying chore you could ever imagine lol. I can't count the number of times I'd log in, see a dozen PM, and just log out for a small break. The constantly running behind just made it exhausting, and it caused some delays in actions processing & write-ups which I would like to apologize to the players that have been affected by it, some much more than others. I'll post about that some more in my Apology & Reviews tour lol.

I'll stop here I believe and just let y'all shitpost. I will be back later tomorrow after some very well-deserved beauty sleep to post all the roles and all the artifacts & mechanics of the game. And the Apology & Reviews tour. I'll also add anyone to authorized PMs then.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The Believers Mafia have won the game! Congratulations!

Winners: @MangoSenpai [Julius Novachrono], @Ratchet [Mori Calliope], @Rhea Calliope [Battra], @Zemmi [Cell], @LANJI CUCKSMOKE [Grandmaster], @krogothwolf [Khun Maschenny Zahard] & @Flowa [T-Bag]

Post-Game starts.
You have 24 hours to shitpost before Nova's Apology & Reviews Tour.

Status
Not open for further replies.