Status
Not open for further replies.

Emil

Certified Memelord
Why the fuck would I let it? They literally used Prof as a scapegoat to hide their actual reason to deny the merge. They fucking put it out in the open in the thread that "Prof guilt tripped us so we denied the merge".

They fucking blamed a player, who has no fucking right to be blamed, when there were clearly other reasons that contributed to the betrayal. What the actual fuck should I be letting go here?!
yea thats low

specially to prof

hes helped purple so much

We couldve talked it out, made a plan to end it with all of us.

I had the set up with frank to convert odd's wincon after merging.

I had caligula's tournament to get rid of the other townies. (I was going to get a new role as well)

You guys had firepower as well. This wasnt a risk of town winning, it was simply did you guys want to win alone or win together.

Ultimately, the choice was sealed. I told my team and they lashed out.

I dont also... like that you tried to convert me. It just, didnt feel right. I didnt get this far alone.

Anyways, I really, really need some sleep. I hope it doesnt ruin any friendships or feelings.

Emil

Certified Memelord
[Conditional Passive - Infinite Tsukuyomi] - The plan even Madara or Kaguya could not achieve. Using his flavorful ramen, and taxes, Teuchi knows he has the potential to take over the game and enslave everyone else. He's just choosing not to do so right now. However, once, every living player has visited his Ramen Shop and tasted his flavorful ramen, he will cast this extremely powerful genjutsu to create a better world for everyone. He will gain one ability from every role, and seek to end the sufferings of everyone.
wanna see ur full role
seems like some broken shite

Lindltaylor

There's no "Tina!"
For me this was nothing personal

Please know that at least
I know it wasn't from you.

I’m glad you guys saw my vision as a captain even up until we hit the iceberg lmao.
There was no iceberg, players just chose to put that in. Also, It's on all of us. Novas telling us that we could have won the game on Day 6 hurts us a lot, but I don't regret your decision and persuasion for the merge because we all know it would have still worked.

Status
Not open for further replies.