Status
Not open for further replies.

MangoSenpai

Argonauts, roll out!
Almost none of us have said it was personal. Just completely unnecessary. But you were under no obligation to be honorable in mafia lol.

No one from our team as said anything low that I’ve seen. People just have feelings. If you read any of my last several posts I’ve said I believe it was mostly misunderstanding. Also Worst isn’t even posting lol.
Town made us this way

:josad:

Kagu Nyan

✨✨✨Hibernation mode on 🎵 ✨✨✨
@Kagurashii can I see your role? Im curious.

I only got to this point because of how long I survived.

You are the Dead Man's Chest!
Delver Rank - Red Whistle
[Passive - Dead Man's Chest] - Also known as the chest of Davy Jones, this chest contains the still-beating heart of Davy Jones. It is rumoured that whoever has a hold of it can control Davy Jones, and therefore control the seas. The chest is buried in the 2nd layer of the Abyss. The first player to stumble upon it will immediately pick it up, unlike other artifacts. They will gain a chat with the [Dead Man's Chest] that will lasts a phase, and by the end of it, they will have the option to either stab the heart, granting them immortality, or keep it.

Wincon - Acquire one and follow it.

Lindltaylor

There's no "Tina!"
@Lindltaylor @Kvothe Kingkiller @Ekkologix @Dr_Professor83 @Worst

I fully agreed and accepted the merger when asked at first out of nothing but wanting to show you guys kindness, when no one in my position combined with game position would have. I wasn’t agreeing because it increased our chances to win, I already was well aware our chances were good and the merger was for your benefit.

When the terms were given I had to give up a role I just got, after being forced to more or less play with no real abilities the entire game and the fact that the game would have to be dragged out for another entire cycle because everyone had to be on level 6 for it to even happen and I really was just ready for the game to be over, for me at least it wasn’t worth waiting.

However, you guys coming out here saying it was personal is truly really low when that was absolutely wasn’t the case, there was zero reason to drag the game out.

It’s the same thing when @Fujishiro offered to drag a previous game out for me to win, I said I didn’t mind but it wasn’t really worth it and couldn’t blame them if they just ended it.
No one ever said it was personal. You guys clearly had other reasons for denying the merge and then saying Prof was trying to guilt trip you. I congratulated you guys and even said that we could have come to an understanding and talked it out more.

There's no personal bias here other than what we know that isn't public information. So no. I congratulate your victory, but I won't stand for people simply saying Prof was guilt tripping you guys and thus the merger ended.

@Lindltaylor @Kvothe Kingkiller @Ekkologix @Dr_Professor83 @Worst

I fully agreed and accepted the merger when asked at first out of nothing but wanting to show you guys kindness, when no one in my position combined with game position would have. I wasn’t agreeing because it increased our chances to win, I already was well aware our chances were good and the merger was for your benefit.

When the terms were given I had to give up a role I just got, after being forced to more or less play with no real abilities the entire game and the fact that the game would have to be dragged out for another entire cycle because everyone had to be on level 6 for it to even happen and I really was just ready for the game to be over, for me at least it wasn’t worth waiting.

However, you guys coming out here saying it was personal is truly really low when that was absolutely wasn’t the case, there was zero reason to drag the game out.

It’s the same thing when @Fujishiro offered to drag a previous game out for me to win, I said I didn’t mind but it wasn’t really worth it and couldn’t blame them if they just ended it.
Zem, I do not have any issues with you. I think I said my piece about the merger thing and I don't have any hard feelings. I also don't think it was personal either.

It is ultimately a game. And you achieved your wincon.

I don't fault people for that but feelings will get hurt. No one likes to be betrayed. I think things could've been talked out more but everyone was just tired and stressed out.

Zem, I do not have any issues with you. I think I said my piece about the merger thing and I don't have any hard feelings. I also don't think it was personal either.

It is ultimately a game. And you achieved your wincon.

I don't fault people for that but feelings will get hurt. No one likes to be betrayed. I think things could've been talked out more but everyone was just tired and stressed out.
We’d have been fine if I never lost my QT with Ratchet lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.