Status
Not open for further replies.
Champion made you immune to all actions for a cycle.

Naruto gave you double actions.

Also because you guys were complaining about me being a capilatistic pig I started giving out free 2 food coupons each night.

I think @Sallucion got one.
I never said that cause i had money teehee

Also i was most of the time dead anyways to even buy food, at least i got free drinks tho

MangoSenpai

Argonauts, roll out!
β€Ž
I remember that post so well. OMG it was the highlight of the game and super funny. Your Kirei role play was so much fun to watch, I was so sad to vote you and lynch you. I made some post lynch post to you.

Honestly playing as you that game was the best. I loved every minute of it being you, my dear Mango.
I just had to read it again, and this line gotta be the most poetic thing I've written in my mafia career;

"Matter a fact you're gonna shit yourself either way, but it looks better on paper shitting yourself after eating some heavy spice.
Just some #MangoAdvice "

Lindltaylor

There's no "Tina!"
β€Ž
Cool. I'm feeling pretty blue balled after this game - like I didn't get to do anything, which I think is a first, so I wanna play another already.

Also, I think you played phenomenally, and if I had to nominate anyone MVP it would probably be you. Mafia requires several times the work behind the scenes but you still managed to keep up with the thread and were heavily involved and trusted to the point where even after Ekko had sunk people have you the benefit of the doubt, that level of trust in what should be obvious outted scum is one of the highest compliments you can get, especially when it came from nothing but your play.
You honestly did so much as town, I was talking with Prof in our chat how anyone scum read you. I sincerely think that with a better role, you would have done some serious damage and that literally scared all of us.

Also, thank you so much Ultra. It means a lot. I would say the death miller flip of Ekko kept me afloat since his flip would have outed me immediately. But I still appreciate your words.

Lindltaylor

There's no "Tina!"
β€Ž
SK wins in these kinds of games is near impossible lmao, I'd kneel before anyone who would achieve a SK win in a game like this lmao
Yeah, SK wins are hard, but more fun and chill to play here I believe.

I shouldve went that route today. But then everyone would lose and I didnt want that.
Odd was still dead town :(
You could become the SK? Lmao. That would have been quite a twist.

Status
Not open for further replies.