Status
Not open for further replies.

Mashiro Blue

𝓦𝓲𝓼𝓱 𝓾𝓹𝓸𝓷 π“ͺ 𝓼𝓱𝓸𝓸𝓽𝓲𝓷𝓰 𝓼𝓽π“ͺ𝓻 ✰
β€Ž
I have this on copy paste. >.<
Look here

[White Whistle] - If a player's partner dies, their partner will become their White Whistle artifact, and continue living through them. They may continue posting in the thread. The surviving partner will attain the rank of White Whistle and gain immunity against the curse of the 5 first layers. They may also enter the 6th layer if they choose

It says about immunity until 5th layer and access to the 6th layer

Look here

[White Whistle] - If a player's partner dies, their partner will become their White Whistle artifact, and continue living through them. They may continue posting in the thread. The surviving partner will attain the rank of White Whistle and gain immunity against the curse of the 5 first layers. They may also enter the 6th layer if they choose

It says about immunity until 5th layer and access to the 6th layer
I know. But when you read the 5th layer it says you need a White whistle to enter. :(

Lindltaylor

There's no "Tina!"
β€Ž
You have lost context, because the idea that I'm just throwing out some cheap reasoning to justify suspicion on Drago only works if it wasn't the onby meaningful contribution I've had to the game. It's a lot harder for me to walk it back from there, you see?
Ohh okay. So you meant it this way. Alright then. My bad.

Well that too, you should watch Made in Abyss, honestly a masterpiece

You've watched the anime Mango? It's sooo good. You should watch the latest movie of it as well. I literally cried watching the end.

Status
Not open for further replies.