Status
Not open for further replies.

Zemmi

GodMommie
ur really restricted arent u

i mustve missed ur posts about us

i remember flower wantrd u to talk out loud for her and u couldnt
From my pov I can make guesses about Flower's PRs, but I can't tell for sure she is telling the truth about them, or for that matter if she is even town.

I don't want to get in trouble so I hope you understand what I am saying from that.

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
didnt pay attention to rest

when can we expect u to be active? ur playing same way as the ToS special
I have over 100 posts, I've been active. If you mean when can you expect me to start actually trying, well I dunno. I don't want to try, and just want to chill and talk and then maybe get something going with that. You mentioning that game explicitly despite being fully aware of how I can control the game as scum is extremely disingenuous of you.

Emil

Certified Memelord
I have over 100 posts, I've been active. If you mean when can you expect me to start actually trying, well I dunno. I don't want to try, and just want to chill and talk and then maybe get something going with that. You mentioning that game explicitly despite being fully aware of how I can control the game as scum is extremely disingenuous of you.
u can doesnt mean u r doing it
in larger games i notice thats what u do
blend in background with a gameplay similar to this
im having truce day 0 but its all real business day 1 :ufdup

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
u can doesnt mean u r doing it
in larger games i notice thats what u do
blend in background with a gameplay similar to this
im having truce day 0 but its all real business day 1 :ufdup
Exactly. In larger games. Like I said. Has nothing to do with my alignment. What I'm saying is, you presenting it as inherently scummy is an issue because you should know it doesnt indicate alignment.

Emil

Certified Memelord
I was more looking for you to start analysing me. Not this lazy "throw out a comment and do nothing with it" you've been pulling.
that will come later
there isnt much to analyze
outside of u asking why didnt others correct u, nothing u did seem towny
have u even gone back and got the names of those active players around the time?
thats what makes u scum. give very little but ask questions. blend in background and consume fluff

Status
Not open for further replies.