Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Dragomir

I dont scan guilty and Im not scum, you started your entire thing when I went with Flower instead of you but the sequence of events is me asking you theb saying right after in another post that id rather be with Flower and then you told me about your mason thing.

But as usual your fucking dumbass just doesnt care and declared me scum when I went with her once she showed up. And now you are tunneling me.

Go shove your long nose up someone elses butt mate, youre annoying as hell. Or keep tunneling me, like I care.
Fuji, chill. It's only D0. Let it be.

Zemmi

GodMommie
I dont scan guilty and Im not scum, you started your entire thing when I went with Flower instead of you but the sequence of events is me asking you theb saying right after in another post that id rather be with Flower and then you told me about your mason thing.

But as usual your fucking dumbass just doesnt care and declared me scum when I went with her once she showed up. And now you are tunneling me.

Go shove your long nose up someone elses butt mate, youre annoying as hell. Or keep tunneling me, like I care.
I am wanting a friendly, nice game without arguing :josad:

Zemmi

GodMommie
And I mistaken you for Midnight a couple of times with your avy lol

iirc, Middy also had some girl with ponytails in the past.
OH NO, I'm sorry xD

I usually read you with a sweet and soft tone, but I'm getting a bad and harsh tone xD

Back to the drawing board for a new avy even though I liked this one, I would prefer not to be mistaken.

Status
Not open for further replies.