Status
Not open for further replies.

Zemmi

GodMommie
β€Ž
always down for a muugen lynch, it pissed him off alot :catblush:

it doesnt make sense for him to be scum here and announce he can get to the council THEN have his faction vote for him to be in the council

its most likely his own ability, OR maybe another faction putting him there to frame
I'm not down for a Muu lynch until we have clearer information on what is going.

I would prefer my husband to play the game with me, since I rarely get to play with him.

I was actually very sad when I seen him on the list because it was so suspicious along with him saying he knew he would be there to me.

Mashiro Blue

𝓦𝓲𝓼𝓱 𝓾𝓹𝓸𝓷 π“ͺ 𝓼𝓱𝓸𝓸𝓽𝓲𝓷𝓰 𝓼𝓽π“ͺ𝓻 ✰
β€Ž
No I actually can’t stand most types of vegetable. Legit can’t any meal without some kind of meat

That's actually interesting. Because i'm the reverse.

If I eat meat I'll feel bad.

What about fruit or smoothies?

AL sama

Red Haired
β€Ž
muugen said last day that hes going to be in council

im thinking he used an ability to do so, or a mafia faction voted him to frame him

muugen is dumb but not that dumb to say hey im gna be in council then have his own faction vote for him to be in council lmfao
the problem is muu openly implied he'll be in council

I m thinking he did that to make us think he has passive that'll allow him in so that we don't suspect scums voting for him

same can be said for ekko too
ekko what do you think??

Tbh its safe to assume a game this size is multiball no?
Well yeah, I wouldn't at all question it, but the way Ekko just casually sort of let that out is bothersome. Because I would have expected him to be talking up and down about how there's multiple factions and stuff yesterday. Idk it's more the execution.

always down for a muugen lynch, it pissed him off alot :catblush:

it doesnt make sense for him to be scum here and announce he can get to the council THEN have his faction vote for him to be in the council

its most likely his own ability, OR maybe another faction putting him there to frame
That was a terrible framing job then if it isn't because of his own mechanics tbh

Emil

Certified Memelord
β€Ž
I think the rest of the picks aren't really too questionable, in the sense that I expected enough people to vote for them.

If there are mafia among the rest of the council, it's because they probably got some votes from town and their buddies, and have plausible deniability. This is the best way for mafia to get on council.
to avoid it being sus i'd expect the mafia in the council to have somewhat campained for it to a certain extent
like not too much campaining, but just enough for others to belive that they were indeed voted naturally

I'm not down for a Muu lynch until we have clearer information on what is going.

I would prefer my husband to play the game with me, since I rarely get to play with him.

I was actually very sad when I seen him on the list because it was so suspicious along with him saying he knew he would be there to me.
The scummiest thing he did was not picking me for partner tbh tbf

Mashiro Blue

𝓦𝓲𝓼𝓱 𝓾𝓹𝓸𝓷 π“ͺ 𝓼𝓱𝓸𝓸𝓽𝓲𝓷𝓰 𝓼𝓽π“ͺ𝓻 ✰
β€Ž
I thought the phase would never start holy shit.

Interestingly one of his first posts that I remember was him mentioning how he'd be on the council like his spot was already confirmed. Makes me wonder if it's mechanical-related or not.
Do ypu think it's mechanical or it's scum who put him there?

Status
Not open for further replies.