Status
Not open for further replies.
This post right?

I actually don't see what's wrong with this.

He's referencing town normally here to me.
Yes that post - to me sounded different. Like he is excluding himself from town. He was talking about the council so he should have said

Do you Town read all of us? If so why?

Instead of

Do you Town read all of them? If so why?

He is part of the group and should feel as so. Combined with his indie talk and overall vibe gave me a different look at it. Like i said earlier - it isnt big - but once i voted him his reaction was far bigger scum tell than that post

Is it now more clear?

as far as im concerned, any claim that's in the direction of vanilla or generic in a role madness game like this one should be telling that someone is town, it's not even his mason claim why im leaning town on drago

nova could be sneaky here but from my experience id say drago and his mason partner are fine

im tired

Rej

This forum is retarded.
β€Ž
Also before lynching someone in the council you guys should talk about the odds of hitting scum there.
We can assume that each mafia team will maybe try to get one of their men atleast into the council. With success. With 2 mafia teams a la 6~ members each we can assume a guarantee of 16% of scum being in the council without knowing the exact numbers. We could certainly have 2/10 mafia in the council ATLEAST, but if we wanna play safe, there is a hit guarantee of 16~%.

With aproximate 10 mafia on 43 players non guarantee we have a hitrate of almost 25% with less guarantee on hitting mafia outside the council. And then add the handful of indies we have but they are not considered mafia and this calculation only hits if we have 6 mafia per team.

You guys are still better off lynching outside of the council because hitting mafia might be easier that way unless you guys believe that mafia is 8headed and takes almost half the council seats.

Awww gamberu is so fun.

:yumekonuttinggif:

Do you Town read all of us? If so why?

Instead of

Do you Town read all of them? If so why?

He is part of the group and should feel as so. Combined with his indie talk and overall vibe gave me a different look at it. Like i said earlier - it isnt big - but once i voted him his reaction was far bigger scum tell than that post
Ryu said he scum read Blue. So asking: Do you town read all of us doesn't make sense, right?
Instead Blue asked if Ryu is town reading all of them, as in the other players of the council besides him, since Ryu already did give his thoughts about blue.

I may be wrong? I don't find anything suspicious about the post he made.

Kagu Nyan

✨✨✨Hibernation mode on 🎡 ✨✨✨
β€Ž
I, DIO, have promised to go with @Kagura Za Warudo

However if she's cheated on me again, then so be it.

Well, I don't really know, I could offer myself as a test subject to see if it does anything.

Why what?

Give me a short TL;DR on what's been going on and why Fuji is being voted rn?

Let’s go delving, master DIO. I’m just waiting for you to say it lol

MangoSenpai

Argonauts, roll out!
β€Ž
Players like @Ratchet need more pressuring. Your leader never trusts him, but it feels like there are always arguments going on and some people just slip under the radar. First Muugen, now you and Blue. We need everyone to talk.

Dedicate your hearts!
I feel like ratchet's posts are just short replies, and some of them seems to be replies for the sake of replies.

Not really the Ratchet I know. I feel like the Ratchet I know is more about gamesolving

Ryu said he scum read Blue. So asking: Do you town read all of us doesn't make sense, right?
Instead Blue asked if Ryu is town reading all of them, as in the other players of the council besides him, since Ryu already did give his thoughts about blue.

I may be wrong? I don't find anything suspicious about the post he made.
And as i said Sallu - my sus isnt big - the part that is important and what i asked his reaction to be voted by a single person

Status
Not open for further replies.