Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah, it seems like she has some dynamic PR that keeps changing. Or her PR allows her to be flexible. It mainly looks like she just has to say some motivational stuff at the end of each post.

I always play mafia with a mix of emotions and logic, AL. I honestly think that IF Muugen is town, he'd be a fine addition to the council. However, we can use this day phase to figure that out.
Feel like we tried figuring out muugen for ten minutes then he dipped and we moved onto the next subject, I've been trying to revisit it but it ain't happening lol

I'm sorry but no one has votes on you, or directly accusing you, we are just discussing the possibilities. When you get super defensive, it's not a charming look but I get it I normally get very emotional too.
You guys even considering your leader could be lying just pains her heart so much :feelscryingman:. Your leader is aware her behaviour might not be the most normal, but she wants to lead our Town to glory and prosperity.

Nothing ever happens without reason. Do not fear!

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
Can your leader fully trust you to help lead our beautiful Town to victory and destroy all that is evil? And can we rely on your sharp skills to hunt down all threats to us?

Never fear!
Yes to latter, not sure I've ever been fully trusted in these games so probably no to that. Don't expect too much of me either though.

MangoSenpai

Argonauts, roll out!
Feel like we tried figuring out muugen for ten minutes then he dipped and we moved onto the next subject, I've been trying to revisit it but it ain't happening lol
I don't know what's been talked about, since I wasn't there when the discussion happened, but the only thing I've noted down was that he asserted quite confidently he's be in the council - as if he knew for sure he was going to be in there.

Other than that I don't really know.

I know that Baba scumread him, and from the posts I've seen I really like Baba.

I really don't mind voting for MUUGEN.

It's one of the better alternatives, after TAC obviously.

And maybe Nick, I wouldn't mind hanging nick either.

Status
Not open for further replies.